Help me , Please!

personable85

Feb 22, 2008, 7:22:31 PM2/22/08
I just purchased a 735 AirSquire mini-helicopter. Right out of the box
and for the first ten minutes or so of flight, it worked fine. Shortly
thereafter, the helicopter started to spin out-of-control to the right
and would no longer fly. The more throttle I gave, the faster the
entire helicopter would spin out of control. I tried adjusting the
trim setting, but that had little effect. I did not crash the
helicopter or otherwise damage it; at least that I am aware of. Could
someone please tell me what's wrong and how to fix the problem. I
really like this helicopter and would like to keep it. It's my first R/
C helicopter.

Thanks!

Mark

Dave S

Feb 23, 2008, 1:46:41 AM2/23/08

"personable85" <person...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Try charging the battery?

Kevin

Feb 23, 2008, 4:47:34 AM2/23/08
is this one of the piccoz clones?
if so it could be tail motor or damage to the main blades

stephan

Feb 23, 2008, 4:44:16 PM2/23/08
definitely the battery. Mine needs to be recharged after 7 minutes....

--

greez
yellow2 sysadmin

personable85

Feb 23, 2008, 5:25:24 PM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 4:44 pm, stephan <banana.j...@bluewin.ch> wrote:
> definitely the battery. Mine needs to be recharged after 7 minutes....
>
> --
Not the battery. I charged it several times as instructed. Waited for
the charging light to go off too. I charged it several times trying to
resolve the problem. The rotors, top and bottom, appear undamaged. I
can see nothing wrong with the helicopter. Any other ideas?

Mark

CL]-[D

Feb 24, 2008, 2:43:16 AM2/24/08

"personable85" <person...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Mark

Could be one of the motors is bad. They act like a gyroscope and if one is
under or overpowered it could cause the spinning. Check and see if you have
a problem with a stiffeness in the axels.

personable85

Feb 24, 2008, 8:27:53 PM2/24/08
I solved the spinning problem! Here is what I found.

The top rotor was turning to slow. It is manufacturer's design flaw
that becomes apparent after the first or second crash. After one or
two crashes, the axle which turns the top rotor comes loose. There's
no apparent break to the naked eye, but its there none-the-less.
What's happening is this: The gear is turning the axle at let's say
1000 RPMs. The axle is loose where it connects to the top rotor. There
is just enough friction at the connection point of the axle and rotor
to turn the rotor and make the rotor appear to be functioning
properly. In reality, the rotor is spinning at say 100 RPMs, much
slower than the axle is. So, there is not enough force being exerted
by the blades to raise the helicopter off the ground. In addition, the
upper rotor is sinning much slower than the lower rotor which throws
the pitch off and causes the helicopter to spin out of control.

The fix? A little hot glue to secure the axle to the rotor so that the
axle and rotor now spin at the same RPMs. Everything works like new!

I want to say, that despite this design flaw (this problem will occur
in every helicopter that eventually crashes. It is inevitable), this
is a great little helicopter. It is built solid-as-a-rock. You can
slam it and drop it and it keeps going and going like the Energizer
Bunny. My only problem now in that the rotors are starting to crack
from me slaming the helicopter into the wall. I highly recommend this
helicopter, just be prepared to make the necessary fix.

Thank you all for your help. Your suggestions got me thinking and
helped me to eventually find and solve the problem.

Happy flying!

Mark

Skywise

Feb 24, 2008, 10:14:18 PM2/24/08
personable85 <person...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:d743c939-7c6b-46a6-
adab-ae5...@v3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com:

> I solved the spinning problem! Here is what I found.
>
> The top rotor was turning to slow. It is manufacturer's design flaw
> that becomes apparent after the first or second crash. After one or
> two crashes, the axle which turns the top rotor comes loose.

Errr...ummm....wouldn't that be a user crashing the helicopter
flaw and not a manufacturer design flaw?

BTW, greetings everyone. Been lurking for a while now. Started
with a little coaxial LamaV4 but am currently flying a Blade
CP Pro.

Seems the trick to flying is successfully missing the ground. :)

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

Larry Farrell

Feb 25, 2008, 10:56:56 AM2/25/08

Further along in the thread, after you discovered/posted the fix for
this problem, you recommend this helicopter. However, I have not been
able to find this copter. It is obviously a counter-rotating, dual
rotor job but, beyond that, nothing is obvious. Where did you get it?
Cost? Description?

personable85

Feb 25, 2008, 5:12:54 PM2/25/08

> Errr...ummm....wouldn't that be a user crashing the helicopter
> flaw and not a manufacturer design flaw?

After one or two light crashes? NO!

It is impossible NOT to crash this helicopter. A little 90 degree bend
in the axle where the axle attaches to the rotor would have solved
this problem and saved a lot of people like myself a lot of heartach.
Other manufacturers got it right, why not this one?

personable85

Feb 25, 2008, 5:28:19 PM2/25/08
> Further along in the thread, after you discovered/posted the fix for
> this problem, you recommend this helicopter.  However, I have not been
> able to find this copter.  It is obviously a counter-rotating, dual
> rotor job but, beyond that, nothing is obvious.  Where did you get it?
>   Cost?  Description?
>
> --
It's called the 735 Set (Airsquire) and made by a company called
Shuang He (they have a website, but I haven't had a chance to visit it
yet). I purchased the helicopter at a flee market for $35.00. I simply
fell in love with it the moment I saw it flying and had to have one. I
searched the Internet for a picture of the helicopter for you, but
found nothing. The picture from the site below comes the closest. But,
there are major differences. My helicopter has two sets of rotors with
a stabilizer between them, not one rotor as shown in the picture. In
addition, my helicopter's tail rotor is mounted HORIZONTALLY not
vertically as shown in the link. My helicopter is red, not blue.
Besides those differences, the copters look almost identical.

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Channel-Control-Helicopter-yellow/dp/B000SEOMUC/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1203977054&sr=8-2

Because of the similarities between the helicopters, I believe that
there is probably just one manufacturer but several distributors of
this helicopter. I'll bet they all have the same design flaw.

Thanks!

Mark

personable85

Feb 25, 2008, 5:41:41 PM2/25/08
Also, I was told that my helicopter is a four channel and not two like
the one in the photo. Unfortunately, nothing on the box verifies this
information.

IYM

Feb 26, 2008, 7:50:17 AM2/26/08
http://www.shuanghetoys.com/english/product.asp

They have several indoor flyers...some with interesting designs. However,
most of these I would call "throw aways". If it costs $35 here in the
states, then it only cost $10 or less to make in China. I don't know how
good of quality or design you'd expect for that price. I would just say it
is what it is and have fun with it. Fix with hot glue and scotch tape until
it won't fly anymore, then take a final flight and see if you can land it in
a garbage can or see what the range is by heading out over open sea. The
one thing I will say though, is that a lot of times, the cheap little heli's
like these take a pretty good beating as opposed to the more "expensive"
indoor heli's.

Good Luck and have fun...

IYM

"personable85" <person...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

personable85

Feb 26, 2008, 9:22:41 AM2/26/08
On Feb 26, 7:50 am, <IYM> wrote:
> http://www.shuanghetoys.com/english/product.asp
>
> They have several indoor flyers...some with interesting designs.  However,
> most of these I would call "throw aways".  If it costs $35 here in the
> states, then it only cost $10 or less to make in China.  I don't know how
> good of quality or design you'd expect for that price.  I would just say it
> is what it is and have fun with it.  Fix with hot glue and scotch tape until
> it won't fly anymore, then take a final flight and see if you can land it in
> a garbage can or see what the range is by heading out over open sea.   The
> one thing I will say though, is that a lot of times, the cheap little heli's
> like these take a pretty good beating as opposed to the more "expensive"
> indoor heli's.

It's a great little starter aircraft. Great for the price. I can ask
no more...

Mark

Doug McLaren

Feb 26, 2008, 10:25:02 AM2/26/08
In article <423cf0c1-aaef-4b7a...@n58g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,
personable85 <person...@hotmail.com> wrote:

| But, there are major differences.

Indeed. The link you gave is a Picco-Z clone.

In any event, I think this is your helicopter --

http://www.shuanghetoys.com/english/productShow.asp?id=5303

The `Double Layer Helicopter' at

http://www.shuanghetoys.com/english/product.asp?productSort=404

Actually, there's a few `Double Layer Helicopters' on that page, you
could have any of them.

In any event, I doubt it's four channel. Perhaps four `function' --
up, down, left, right, crash. (Crash is a bonus function that comes
with most helicopters but is rarely documented!)

--
Doug McLaren, dou...@frenzied.us
Re graphics: A picture is worth 10K words -- but only those to

Robert Roland

Feb 26, 2008, 10:55:30 AM2/26/08
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:28:19 -0800 (PST), personable85
<person...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>My helicopter has two sets of rotors with
>a stabilizer between them, not one rotor as shown in the picture. In
>addition, my helicopter's tail rotor is mounted HORIZONTALLY not
>vertically as shown in the link.

Something like this?:

http://www.komplett.no/img/p/400/342487.jpg
--
RoRo

IYM

Feb 26, 2008, 11:49:25 AM2/26/08
Hmm..He specifically mentioned a horizontal rotor and being red....The only
one on their site like that was this one, but it doesn't match his part
number:

http://www.shuanghetoys.com/english/productShow.asp?id=5300

Anyway - at this point: whatever....

But just for my curiosity, what would be the point in having a horizontal
tail rotor like the above? In this config. does it control forward &
backward movement as well as yaw by changing speeds to the rotor? The
"double layer" (as the Chinese are calling it, but more correctly known as
coaxial) blades eliminate the need for a normal tail rotor...I wonder...If a
single motor is being used with no ability to provide different speeds to
the upper and lower blades and no swash plate (essentially creating a heli
that would just hover), then this heli can only go forward/backward and
yaw/"steer" right & left with this horizontal rotor. It would have no
left/right pitch control. Am I guessing correct or am I on the wrong page?

IYM...

"Doug McLaren" <dougmc+usen...@frenzied.us> wrote in message

Kevin

Feb 26, 2008, 1:16:23 PM2/26/08
IYM wrote:
> Hmm..He specifically mentioned a horizontal rotor and being red....The only
> one on their site like that was this one, but it doesn't match his part
> number:
>
> http://www.shuanghetoys.com/english/productShow.asp?id=5300
>
> Anyway - at this point: whatever....
>
> But just for my curiosity, what would be the point in having a horizontal
> tail rotor like the above? In this config. does it control forward &
> backward movement as well as yaw by changing speeds to the rotor? The
> "double layer" (as the Chinese are calling it, but more correctly known as
> coaxial) blades eliminate the need for a normal tail rotor...I wonder...If a
> single motor is being used with no ability to provide different speeds to
> the upper and lower blades and no swash plate (essentially creating a heli
> that would just hover), then this heli can only go forward/backward and
> yaw/"steer" right & left with this horizontal rotor. It would have no
> left/right pitch control. Am I guessing correct or am I on the wrong page?

you hit the nail on the head, the tail motor gives it some forward and
back control so even if they do call it four function its not

personable85

Feb 26, 2008, 9:03:49 PM2/26/08
My helicopter is no.: 735.61B. The Shuang He website takes too long
for me to download using my dial-up internet service. Otherwise, I'd
paste the exact site address here for you. I'll checkout the site when
I have more time. Anyway, you're on the right track.

The horizontal tail rotor allows the helicopter to go either forward
or backward. The rear rotor acts to push the tail up or down thus
allowing the main rotors to push the helicopter in that direction.
It's a very interesting concept.

IYM

Feb 27, 2008, 7:53:52 AM2/27/08
Just search their site and it's not listed....Perhaps it was discontinued.
Oh well...Like I said, it's a throw away - which is not to say they're bad.
In fact, sometimes it's fun to have one of these as when you crash them, you
can laugh about it, as opposed to cursing when you crash your Blade or more
expensive heli's. :)

What's a "dial-up internet service"? Is that like "vinyl record",
"phonograph" and "DOS"? LOL :)

IYM

"personable85" <person...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Beav

Feb 27, 2008, 11:31:45 AM2/27/08

>> Errr...ummm....wouldn't that be a user crashing the helicopter
>> flaw and not a manufacturer design flaw?
>>

> After one or two light crashes? NO!

No? Of course it is you numb cunt.

> It is impossible NOT to crash this helicopter.

Oddly enough, it isn't, but yiou'll never know that for sure.

> A little 90 degree bend
> in the axle where the axle attaches to the rotor would have solved
> this problem and saved a lot of people like myself a lot of heartach.

Go and buy a prper fuckinghelicopter and stop your whinging. then come back
and tell us how you're a 3d flyer after 5 more mminutes of air time .
(Sorry, TOY time)

> Other manufacturers got it right, why not this one?

Coz they saw you coming.

--
Beav

VN 750
Zed 1000
OMF# 19

Beav

Feb 27, 2008, 11:33:37 AM2/27/08

> Also, I was told that my helicopter is a four channel and not two like
> the one in the photo. Unfortunately, nothing on the box verifies this
> information.

The number of sticks on the transmitter and the number of axis they move in
should give you a pretty good idea.

Beav

Feb 27, 2008, 11:34:29 AM2/27/08

"personable85" <person...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Except you don't want it to break?

Beav

Feb 27, 2008, 11:37:14 AM2/27/08

"personable85" <person...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah, you'd want to let Igor Sikorsky know about that.

jaejw1

Mar 2, 2008, 4:59:35 AM3/2/08
this is what he has,, i have the same thing.. and it flies pretty good..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny15_LC0vfM

Claytopia

Apr 10, 2008, 12:07:49 AM4/10/08

Hi does anyone know where i can get spare blades to suit this little
heli

--
Claytopia
Claytopia's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=198949

Beav

Apr 10, 2008, 6:44:51 PM4/10/08

"Claytopia" <Claytopi...@rcgroups.com> wrote in message

> Hi does anyone know where i can get spare blades to suit this little
> heli

Which little helicopter would that be then?

Kevin

Apr 10, 2008, 7:12:36 PM4/10/08
Beav wrote:
> "Claytopia" <Claytopi...@rcgroups.com> wrote in message
>> Hi does anyone know where i can get spare blades to suit this little
>> heli
>
> Which little helicopter would that be then?

you have to go back to the first post in the thread to find out

--
Kevin R
Reply address works

Claytopia

Apr 10, 2008, 11:40:51 PM4/10/08

> Hi does anyone know where i can get spare blades to suit this little
> heli[/color]

Which little helicopter would that be then?

For the air squire 735-set also called the 735-61a (or b depending on
the canopy)

Beav

Apr 11, 2008, 3:08:22 PM4/11/08

>> Hi does anyone know where i can get spare blades to suit this little
>> heli[/color]
>
> Which little helicopter would that be then?
>

> For the air squire 735-set also called the 735-61a (or b depending on
> the canopy)

Bugger, it's electric so I can't help you :-)

Kevin Carbonaro

Apr 18, 2008, 3:22:33 PM4/18/08
hi Mark,

I've got a helicopter like yours and it seems I am experiencing the
same problem as you did.

I have the trim turned all anti-clockwise, and all I get is the
helicopter not turning left and I have to hold the left stick all the
way there to keep the helicopter from spinning to the right.

At least I'm fortunate to not loose control of it, and must say that
it flies very well when it works. First flight managed to take it off
the ground, keep it still for around 30 seconds and land it on the
kitchen table without a crash.

When I held lightly the bottom gear and check if the top rotor was
rotating loosely, this does not seem to be the case with mine.

How can I confirm if it's actually the same problem as yours?

Also, I'm not too technical about helicopters and their parts, so not
sure where the glue should go exactly to fix it.

Hope you can help me out?

tks,

Kevin Carbonaro
kevin.c...@gmail.com

Michaelthegreat

Apr 20, 2008, 6:49:37 AM4/20/08
Beav wrote:
>>> Hi does anyone know where i can get spare blades to suit this little
>>> heli[/color]
>[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]

>> For the air squire 735-set also called the 735-61a (or b depending on
>> the canopy)
>
>Bugger, it's electric so I can't help you :-)

The only thing electric about you is the vibrator shoved up your backside.
People wan't constructive help. Not your uninformed bullshit!!

Michaelthegreat

Apr 20, 2008, 6:51:37 AM4/20/08
Beav wrote:
>> Hi does anyone know where i can get spare blades to suit this little
>> heli
>
>Which little helicopter would that be then?

That little toy between your legs that you keep playing with. Set it free.

Beav

Apr 20, 2008, 12:22:37 PM4/20/08

"Michaelthegreat" <u43043@uwe> wrote in message news:82f4e6e048936@uwe...

>>[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
>>> For the air squire 735-set also called the 735-61a (or b depending on
>>> the canopy)
>>
>>Bugger, it's electric so I can't help you :-)
>>
> The only thing electric about you is the vibrator shoved up your backside.

Numb fucker, it's clockwork.

> People wan't constructive help. Not your uninformed bullshit!!

Aww, isn't it a shame for you getting all upset. Don't worry, mummy will
give you a cuddle, I'm sure.

Beav

Apr 20, 2008, 12:24:31 PM4/20/08

"Michaelthegreat" <u43043@uwe> wrote in message news:82f4eb401ce8f@uwe...

I've been waiting for you to come and suck it free, so hurry the fuck up.

Claytopia

Apr 21, 2008, 11:21:47 PM4/21/08

Coments like this might amuse an immature 5 year old... I said might

I on the other hand think you a tool with a genital fixation
and wouldnt be surprised to find you scabbing used cigarette butts out
of the
gutter if you could only reach that high

(Oh and if you like i will explain that last bit cause I am sure its
over your head)

Michaelthegreat Wrote:

> That little toy between your legs that you keep playing with. Set it
> free.

Michaelthegreat via ModelGeeks.com

Apr 23, 2008, 7:54:21 AM4/23/08
Beav wrote:
>[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]

>> The only thing electric about you is the vibrator shoved up your backside.
>
>Numb fucker, it's clockwork.
>
>> People wan't constructive help. Not your uninformed bullshit!!
>
>Aww, isn't it a shame for you getting all upset. Don't worry, mummy will
>give you a cuddle, I'm sure.
>My Mummy is dead you wanker, I'm 58 years old and would like some help from you really "smart young, know it all things ,so called superior mindsets". Trouble is you can't handle yourselves, let alone give some decent advice to those that ask for your help. I often wonder if you're worth pissing on if you were on fire!!! You for one, hasn't left the teat yet!

Michaelthegreat via ModelGeeks.com

Apr 23, 2008, 8:01:31 AM4/23/08
Beav wrote:
>[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
>> That little toy between your legs that you keep playing with. Set it
>> free.
>
>I've been waiting for you to come and suck it free, so hurry the fuck up.
>Your first will be your next. Idiot. You obviously play with toys, not the real thing. I somehow doubt that you and your silly idiot mates will grow out of this pisshead attitude that you have towards people that are kindly asking for some of your superior knowledge. Is it at all possible that a quite an honest question could be answered by someone other than a dickhead with a small penis.?

Michaelthegreat via ModelGeeks.com

Apr 23, 2008, 8:33:02 AM4/23/08
Claytopia wrote:
>Coments like this might amuse an immature 5 year old... I said might
>
>I on the other hand think you a tool with a genital fixation
>and wouldnt be surprised to find you scabbing used cigarette butts ou
>of the
>gutter if you could only reach that high
>
>(Oh and if you like i will explain that last bit cause I am sure it
>over your head)
>
>Michaelthegreat Wrote:
>
>> That little toy between your legs that you keep playing with. Set it
>> free.
>
>--
>Claytopi
At least I've got one. Not wishing I had one.

Michaelthegreat via ModelGeeks.com

Apr 23, 2008, 8:34:42 AM4/23/08
Michaelthegreat wrote:
>>Coments like this might amuse an immature 5 year old... I said might
>>
>[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
>>--
>>Claytopi
>At least I've got one. Not wishing I had one, say's Michaelthegreat

Michaelthegreat via ModelGeeks.com

Apr 23, 2008, 8:38:03 AM4/23/08
Michaelthegreat wrote:
>>>Coments like this might amuse an immature 5 year old... I said might
>>>
>>[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
>>>--
>>>Claytopi
>>At least I've got one. Not wishing I had one, say's Michaelthegreat

Is there a chance that we can get back to the real issue of helping others
without the bullshit? Bury the hatchet.

R A Wright

Apr 23, 2008, 9:42:13 AM4/23/08
Nope you have insulted our oracle now pay the price :-)

Rob
"Michaelthegreat via ModelGeeks.com" <u43043@uwe> wrote in message

Michaelthegreat via ModelGeeks.com

Apr 24, 2008, 8:38:41 AM4/24/08
R A Wright wrote:
>Nope you have insulted our oracle now pay the price :-)
>
>Rob
>>>>>
>[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]

>> Is there a chance that we can get back to the real issue of helping others
>> without the bullshit? Bury the hatchet.
If you wish to bow and scrape to your so called Oracle so be it, you bunch of
cocksucking wankers, ( I'd rather chew a fanny), I'm out of here.
Might try the Navy and try some submarine (blowing bubbles) type hobbies
rather than your "Up in the Air" High & Mighty type bullshit. Wish you all
the best. You Fucking well need it. Don't bother to reply......... I'm not
here.

Doug McLaren

Apr 27, 2008, 2:59:15 PM4/27/08
In article <831b915c54dde@uwe>,

Michaelthegreat via ModelGeeks.com <u43043@uwe> wrote:

| Is there a chance that we can get back to the real issue of helping others
| without the bullshit? Bury the hatchet.

Alas, in general you don't get to wield the hatchet yourself and then
tell people to bury it -- it's one or the other.

--
Doug McLaren, dou...@frenzied.us
"An idiot with a computer is a faster, better idiot" - Rich Julius

Claytopia

Apr 29, 2008, 10:12:36 PM4/29/08

hey Michelle the Great TOOL

just a few things
1) Reap what you sow
2) People who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones
and my personal favourite and most appropriate here is

3) Aww Princess dry your eyes.

now please go away

Beav

May 5, 2008, 5:57:02 PM5/5/08

>>[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
>>>>
>>> The only thing electric about you is the vibrator shoved up your
>>> backside.
>>
>>Numb fucker, it's clockwork.
>>
>>> People wan't constructive help. Not your uninformed bullshit!!
>>
>>Aww, isn't it a shame for you getting all upset. Don't worry, mummy will
>>give you a cuddle, I'm sure.
>>My Mummy is dead you wanker,

I beg your pardon!

> I'm 58 years old

So you're a youngster then. When you get to my age, you'll learn to find
things out before opening your mouth and letting your ignorance fall out.

> and would like some help from you really "smart young, know it all things
> ,so called superior mindsets".

Oh, I want you to have my babies. It's been a LONG long time since anyone
called ME young.

> Trouble is you can't handle yourselves, let alone give some decent advice
> to those that ask for your help.

So what was it you wanted that you didn't get?

> I often wonder if you're worth pissing on if you were on fire!!!

To save you from worrying yourself into a (I WAS going to say "early" grave,
but I fear 'tis too late for that, so) grave, I'll attempt to avoid bursting
into flames in the first place.

>You for one, hasn't left the teat yet!

Yummy and long may it remain so.

Beav

May 5, 2008, 6:02:55 PM5/5/08

>>[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
>>> That little toy between your legs that you keep playing with. Set it
>>> free.
>>
>>I've been waiting for you to come and suck it free, so hurry the fuck up.

>>Your first will be your next.

That's profound. I do wonder what it means though.

> Idiot.

Speaking of which.

>You obviously play with toys, not the real thing. I somehow doubt that
>you and your silly idiot mates will grow out of this pisshead attitude that
>you have towards people that are kindly asking for some of your superior
>knowledge. Is it at all possible that a quite an honest question could be
>answered by someone other than a dickhead with a small penis.?

I don't know, perhaps your massive penis could enlighten us all though. What
d'you think?

Beav

May 5, 2008, 6:00:11 PM5/5/08

"Michaelthegreat via ModelGeeks.com" <u43043@uwe> wrote in message

Well if you're a good boy, maybe someone will give you another. You never
know your luck these days.

Beav

May 5, 2008, 6:10:42 PM5/5/08

>R A Wright wrote:
>>Nope you have insulted our oracle now pay the price :-)
>>
>>Rob
>>>>>>
>>[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
>>> Is there a chance that we can get back to the real issue of helping
>>> others
>>> without the bullshit? Bury the hatchet.

> If you wish to bow and scrape to your so called Oracle so be it, you bunch
> of
> cocksucking wankers,

Hahaha, that is supremely funny Mikey.

> ( I'd rather chew a fanny),

Obviously an American. We Brits tend to chew fanny quite a lot. What you in
Leftpondia call "eating out". You need to globalise and get current with the
English language and its usage.. And you need to "get" this group too.
there's a LOT of piss taking goes on here and it's not to be taken
seriously.

> I'm out of here.
> Might try the Navy and try some submarine (blowing bubbles) type hobbies
> rather than your "Up in the Air" High & Mighty type bullshit. Wish you
> all
> the best. You Fucking well need it. Don't bother to reply......... I'm
> not
> here.

Aww, that's a shame. Your presence will be sadly missed.