UK - stolen kites found

1 view

Richard (Dicky) Nourse

Jun 10, 2004, 2:10:16 AM6/10/04
just received the following email from 2 very nice people

[quote]
We are trying to help someone get their kites back.

Have you heard of anyone having a bag containing some very large
flexifoils, lines, etc stolen probably about two months ago ?

If you could let us know, it will enable the owner to be reunited with
their very expensive kites.

Or perhaps you could point us to another way of finding the owner.
Many thanks. John and Brenda Purnell (Bristol)
[unquote]

please email me privately if you have any info?

cheers - dicky
--
from Richard (Dicky) Nourse - Poole Kite Fliers, Dorset, UK
WEBSITE = http://www.poolekites.org.uk

whisky

Jun 10, 2004, 12:35:44 PM6/10/04
Very nice people

Very very nice people

Best wishes alan
www.mobiusflix.co.uk

Coyoteboy

Jun 10, 2004, 1:02:11 PM6/10/04
Indeed. But best posted on somewhere like flexifoil.com or
www.sickair.tv/forum

"whisky" <rec....@empress.org.uk> wrote in message

Richard (Dicky) Nourse

Jun 11, 2004, 3:23:16 AM6/11/04
if you know your way around those forums, then perhaps you would like to
pass on the good news in that direction?

Coyoteboy

Jun 14, 2004, 7:48:12 PM6/14/04
OK, will do.

"Richard (Dicky) Nourse" <ric...@NOSPAMTHANKSpoolekites.org.uk> wrote in
message news:cabml6$lf0$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...

Coyoteboy

Jun 14, 2004, 7:57:58 PM6/14/04
I've copied it to flexifoil.com, kiteforum.com and im waiting for the BKSA
site to come back to life to post it there.

"Richard (Dicky) Nourse" <ric...@NOSPAMTHANKSpoolekites.org.uk> wrote in
message news:cabml6$lf0$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...

d0rsal

Jun 15, 2004, 12:05:11 AM6/15/04
I posted a copy of the original post to http://gwtw-kites.com/forum
and http://www.kitebuilder.com/forums
No-one has spoken up from those 2 places yet.