was just wondering

markkg

May 11, 2010, 4:21:10 PM5/11/10
well i signed back up and the server told me all the messages had
expired... so wasnt sure it it was working now i know lol...

seems like everything kites has died off over the last few years....
which is not good... hmmmmm supose ill be getting the sewing machine out
again soon.. finish a couple of projects i started. then start a few
more lol...

Anything interesting hapening with u guys/girls......?

Mark kite Guy.

Larry Green

May 12, 2010, 10:54:32 AM5/12/10
On 11/05/2010 4:21 PM, markkg wrote:
> well i signed back up and the server told me all the messages had
> expired... so wasnt sure it it was working now i know lol...
>
> seems like everything kites has died off over the last few years....
> which is not good...

I think a lot of people have switched to forum based groups rather than using
Usenet. The Kitebuilder.com and GWTW.com forums are very active.

hmmmmm supose ill be getting the sewing machine out
> again soon.. finish a couple of projects i started. then start a few
> more lol...
>
> Anything interesting hapening with u guys/girls......?

My health took a down turn and forced me off the flying field about 4 years ago
but just recently I began to feel like I had some more energy again after being
almost a total recluse and trapped inside the house 24/7. So much so that I just
finished building a new kite and it was nice to be sewing again. Not flown it
yet though as the weather here has sucked for days, gale force winds and
horizontal rain are not the best conditions for testing new kites! I have some
ideas for several more kites too but am short of a couple of suitable spars
(plenty of cloth in stock though)so they may have to wait until I can get some
spare cash.

--
Larry Green
a.k.a The Wizard