books

TK

Jun 29, 2014, 4:16:49 PM6/29/14
I have 19 pounds of juggling (devilstick, diabolo boxes, 3 ball tricks,
complete juggler (2), with finesse), unicycling, rope tricks, kendama,
performing, and mime books. You pay the shipping from 62401 (USA).

First response takes all.

--
TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
http://wejuggle2.com/video.php

DavidCain

Jun 29, 2014, 4:30:18 PM6/29/14
I'll take them.
David Cain

TK

Jun 29, 2014, 5:21:57 PM6/29/14
Just checked, USPS cheapest I found was $21.27. Send a check to 1001 N
Merchant St, Effingham, IL 62401

DavidCain

Jun 30, 2014, 2:27:59 PM6/30/14
Will do. Thanks.
David

DavidCain

Jul 2, 2014, 10:35:43 AM7/2/14
The check is on its way to you. Thanks a ton.
David

TK

Jul 7, 2014, 7:40:42 AM7/7/14
On 7/2/2014 9:35 AM, DavidCain wrote:
> The check is on its way to you. Thanks a ton.
> David

Received.

The good news is that my wife (coachksstrings.com) who does a lot of
shipping found a cheaper mailing. Two parcels allows sending as media
mail. I will refund the extra when shipped. Looks to be $5-$6
(sometimes the local PO comes up with different amounts).

The bad news is I am in the middle of moving, the tennis court stripper
is starting Tuesday, so it will be a few days before I can find the time
to go to the PO. Sorry for the delay.

--
TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
http://wejuggle2.com/video.php
Good looks are genetic - ugly is pure attitude!

DavidCain

Jul 7, 2014, 6:42:34 PM7/7/14
No problem.

DavidCain

Jul 12, 2014, 2:33:18 PM7/12/14
On Monday, July 7, 2014 6:42:34 PM UTC-4, DavidCain wrote:
> No problem.

Got the books today. Great stuff. Thanks a ton.
David

TK

Jul 12, 2014, 3:09:15 PM7/12/14
Thanks for letting me know, and giving them a new home.