spectacular feat lost forever?

geezer

Mar 9, 2014, 3:53:54 PM3/9/14

Please help me find a video clip.
Somewhere, sometime in the past I have seen a performer use a high-power blow-dryer to pull toilet paper off a free spinning roll held in his hand (using something like a ball-bearing paint roller) and keep it all aloft as a huge loose ball of slowly turning toilet paper. As I remember, he emptied an entire roll. I believe that this was performed by a juggler or two, Raspini Brothers or Passing Zone maybe.

Hard to believe that I can't find a youtube clip of this spectacular feat. I am getting old though and the whole thing might be a figment of my imagination.

Any help will be much appreciated.
geezer

DavidCain

Mar 9, 2014, 10:02:17 PM3/9/14
Mark Nizer.
Message has been deleted

geezer

Mar 9, 2014, 10:51:47 PM3/9/14
On Sunday, March 9, 2014 10:02:17 PM UTC-4, DavidCain wrote:

> Mark Nizer.

Thanks David, this clip of Marks very nice double toilet paper fountain is probably what I saw although I remembered it as being smaller scale, one blower, one roll of toilet paper, hand held.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB2-op-_R6k

danj...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2014, 8:47:00 AM3/12/14
On Sunday, March 9, 2014 12:53:54 PM UTC-7, geezer wrote:
> Please help me find a video clip. Somewhere, sometime in the past I have seen a performer use a high-power blow-dryer to pull toilet paper off a free spinning roll held in his hand (using something like a ball-bearing paint roller) and keep it all aloft as a huge loose ball of slowly turning toilet paper. As I remember, he emptied an entire roll. I believe that this was performed by a juggler or two, Raspini Brothers or Passing Zone maybe. Hard to believe that I can't find a youtube clip of this spectacular feat. I am getting old though and the whole thing might be a figment of my imagination. Any help will be much appreciated. geezer

You are probably thinking of the clown gag that was invented by Jeff Gordon(sp?)
where you use a leafblower to shoot a stream of toilet paper in the air as it unrolls from the roll. The Raspyni Brothers never performed that stunt, and to the best of my knowledge neither did the Passing Zone, and neither should you unless you can change or improve upon the original idea.
Dan Holzman

geezer

Mar 12, 2014, 11:45:57 AM3/12/14
On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 8:47:00 AM UTC-4, danj...@gmail.com wrote:

> where you use a leafblower to shoot a stream of toilet paper in the air as it unrolls from the roll. The Raspyni Brothers never performed that stunt, and to the best of my knowledge neither did the Passing Zone, and neither should you unless you can change or improve upon the original idea.
>
> Dan Holzman

Relax Dan, I am not a performer, just a fan.

geezer

alia...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2014, 10:18:40 AM3/31/14
Very cool thing