New IOT LED Juggling Sphere, Poi and Contact Sphere - Just 15 days left for the Kickstarter!

Daniel Schlagle

Mar 29, 2017, 7:20:05 AM3/29/17
Greetings! We desperately need your help to share this creation we have worked hard to bring to the juggling and flow arts worlds! Even a share would help us along the way to bringing this dream to life!

Bluetooth - IOT - LED - Modular - Rechargeable - Social Media Sharing
Hack able - Open Source - 100mm - Indestructible - Water Resistant

#ISpinToys #Juggling #Kickstarter
#ShapeShift #FlowArts #Contactpoi #Poi
#VulcanTech #Contact #LED #IOT
#Crowdfund #Glowbs #ISpintoys