juggling @ school

Marlon

Apr 5, 2018, 9:27:31 AM4/5/18
Hi all,

I haven't visited here in years so I hope people still dwell here.

I haven't been juggling often the last few years but I've now gotten the opportunity to teach a juggling class at my school.
They promised to let me out of the chemistry lab once a week. ;)

A group of about 16-20 students, 15-16 years old.
I'll see them 2 hours, once a week.

I've never taught juggling like this before.
I did give a few one-off workshops to adults and I've got a few friends into juggling but that's it.

If anyone has taught a similar group I'd be very interested to read
- what did you teach them?
- how fast can I expect to progress?
- what were your greatest successes and failures?

And of course any other advice that could help me is more than welcome.

Also, since I have a budget of about €25/student.
Are there decent juggling clubs in this price range currently?
There weren't when I bought my clubs but perhaps things have changed?

Thanks all in advance,

Marlon.