Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Communicate through juggling?

98 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

dow...@gmail.com

não lida,
5 de mai. de 2014, 15:08:3705/05/2014
para
Hey there,

I was looking to get some personal opinions on whether or not you think you communicate something through juggling?

If so, what? and how?

Thanks guys.

Alla Gordon

não lida,
13 de mai. de 2014, 22:04:3213/05/2014
para
No, I just do tricks. :P Really. I don't usually focus on stuff like that, I just do technical things or just dance. It's still good though.

dche...@gmail.com

não lida,
14 de mai. de 2014, 13:04:2014/05/2014
para
Absolutely. Luke Wilson wrote many articles about juggling as an art form, and to approach and regard it as such. Conceptual juggling may be more difficult to grasp depending on your background, but it's completely possible and celebrated by the juggling community. I'm currently working on a one man juggling exploration of maturity and losing one's inner child.

thegoheads

não lida,
16 de mai. de 2014, 18:19:4216/05/2014
para
With my clubs, I communicate to people that I juggle bowling pins, at
least 10 of them at the same time. My black athletic shorts and
plain-colored T-shirt are communicating that I am very clearly a circus
clown and make a living performing magic at children's birthday parties.
And if anyone needs to cut down a tree, surely I have a spare chainsaw.

That's what I apparently communicate through my juggling......not on
purpose though.

-Steve

tast...@gmail.com

não lida,
18 de mai. de 2014, 15:53:4818/05/2014
para
On Friday, May 16, 2014 3:19:42 PM UTC-7, thegoheads wrote:

snip

> With my clubs, I communicate to people that I juggle bowling pins, at
>
> least 10 of them at the same time. My black athletic shorts and
>
> plain-colored T-shirt are communicating that I am very clearly a circus
>
> clown and make a living performing magic at children's birthday parties.
>
> And if anyone needs to cut down a tree, surely I have a spare chainsaw.
>

> That's what I apparently communicate through my juggling......not on
>
> purpose though.
>

> -Steve

Wow, to convey that much information through just juggling must make you a really good mime.

Semper Five!
0 nova mensagem