Juggling theory blog

jugglin...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2014, 8:45:53 AM10/17/14
I have just created a blog about juggling theory. I wish to create and discuss articles that find the truth about juggling.
What is juggling? Why do we like it? Why and how should we do it?

Why this is interesting? For example: By understanding why we enjoy juggling, we might be able to enjoy it even more! When we understand why tricks look pretty, we might be able to come up more easily with prettier tricks!

I don't know exactly where this is going yet, but there are at the moment 2 posts online and 2 more scheduled to be published in the following week!

http://juggling-thoughts.blogspot.nl/

I hope all of you will be interested to discuss the subjects in the comments.

Suggestions about anything are very much welcome, feel free to reply here or email me: jugglin...@gmail.com

alia...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2014, 7:56:02 PM10/23/14
On Friday, October 17, 2014 8:45:53 AM UTC-4, jugglin...@gmail.com wrote:

> What is juggling? Why do we like it? Why and how should we do it?
>
> /cut/

WE LIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S COOL end of story.

jugglin...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2014, 5:09:46 AM10/27/14
Op vrijdag 24 oktober 2014 01:56:02 UTC+2 schreef alia...@gmail.com:

> WE LIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S COOL end of story.

I agree very much that juggling is cool. I hope that if I understand WHY it is so cool, I can exagerate the cool factors and minimize the uncool factors and therefor make it even cooler!