5 ball cascade

willfr...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2015, 1:19:05 PM3/17/15
Hey jugglers, recently got back into juggling hard and I believe I reached 100 throws of 5 ball cascade for the first time last night! Started 2.5 years ago but unfortunately let it drop off. Anyway I was wondering what advice you guys had for mastering the 5 ball cascade, and what other 5 ball patterns to start working on beyond simple 5 ball splits? Thanks!

Furlisht

Mar 18, 2015, 5:06:24 AM3/18/15
Le mardi 17 mars 2015 18:19:05 UTC+1, willfr...@gmail.com a écrit :
> Hey jugglers, recently got back into juggling hard and I believe I reached 100 throws of 5 ball cascade for the first time last night! Started 2.5 years ago but unfortunately let it drop off. Anyway I was wondering what advice you guys had for mastering the 5 ball cascade, and what other 5 ball patterns to start working on beyond simple 5 ball splits? Thanks!

I started with half shower and 744 after the initial cascade. Later on, i added 753 (but it's harder)