PX4 Quantum vs Sirius...which is most like Dube Europeans?

bpphi...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2017, 6:30:12 PM3/31/17
​I'm in the market to replace my original, aging set of Dube Europeans. I have a lot of clubs to replace (plus I need some for my juggling club), and I can't afford to buy everything in one go, so I would like to ask rec.juggling's opinion as to which PX4 club is most like my Europeans, handling-wise.

The Quantum body LOOKS most like it, but comparing the specs of each club it appears that the Sirius will HANDLE most like it.

Ideally I would just throw one of each and see which most closely approximates what I have, but I don't know anyone that has a PX4 of any kind. And of course I don't want to order a bunch of the wrong one and have to ship them back and exchange them (if they even allow that). So, fellow jugglers, anyone care to weight in?

Thanks!

B "dropping-stuff-for-more-than-40-years" P