Jugglers in China

vincent...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2015, 7:16:52 PM6/12/15
I'm going to be moving to Hangzhou,China in October and I was wondering if there are any jugglers from the area on rec. I'm hoping to track down the locals and maybe a club if there is one.

Gonna be needin some juggling buds cause I may be there a while.

If you live in the area or have any info on jugglers in tge area then let me know!

vincent...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2015, 2:57:35 PM6/15/15
Wow.

First time in ten years nobody answered my question on rec.

Crazy. I miss you ijdb

Luke Eden

Jun 17, 2015, 12:31:32 PM6/17/15
Hey!

I'm not very active on this forum, but I just saw your post... I'm going to be living in China for a year with a few other performers (2 dancers and another juggler). We are moving to Xuzhou in August. It's a few hours north of Hangzhou, but probably close enough that we could get together at least a few times!

I don't know what the rest of the juggling scene is like in China, but hopefully we will find some once we are there.... good luck man!