Fifteen by Clarke Surrey [VIDEO]

Clarke Surrey

Jun 28, 2012, 9:32:24 PM6/28/12
Here's a short promo video I made this last weekend! It's short but consider it a preview for a longer video I'm going to release sometime in the future. I was working with a new camera and some new ideas for shooting juggling. I'm working on my video production skills (college) and trying to mix it with my passion for juggling. Let me know what you think! Thanks everyone and juggle on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjtA8PCGkzI&hd=1

Norbi

Jun 29, 2012, 4:03:01 PM6/29/12
Nice.

Nice varied angles, good shots of your (very comfortable and smiley) face
whilst juggling, and very solid looking skills. You showed quite a lot in
those 15 seconds! It's a touch dark, especially the 7 balls, might be very
tough to watch on a darker screen, but otherwise a nice job.

Norbi
--
am I the only person on JuggleHub who sees the video as just
http://www.youtube.com/?feature=player_embedded but no video?

Niall Kelly

Jun 29, 2012, 6:52:14 PM6/29/12
Norbi wrote:
> Nice.
>
> Nice varied angles, good shots of your (very comfortable and smiley) face
> whilst juggling, and very solid looking skills. You showed quite a lot in
> those 15 seconds! It's a touch dark, especially the 7 balls, might be very
> tough to watch on a darker screen, but otherwise a nice job.
>

> Norbi
> --
> am I the only person on JuggleHub who sees the video as just
> but no video?

I had meant to fix that for a while now. Clarke's original message should
display correctly now. It was a character encoding issue with some
newsreaders. All new posts from now on should display ok.