WJF 7 Tribute- Shoebox Tour America Presents: Look Sharp! Tour Dates

Jay Gilligan

Jul 8, 2011, 8:13:25 PM7/8/11
In honor of WJF 7 and the upcoming boost to the juggling community and
industry, Shoebox Tour America is proud to present encore edition tour
dates for 2011!

Peter Aberg and Viktor Gyllenberg will present their full performance,
"Look Sharp!" as part of this universal celebration of juggling. These two
artist/athletes have been invited to perform selections from their show at
the IJA Festival in a few weeks. You can see their entire production,
unedited, and in your area at the following dates and locations-

July 12- Findlay, Ohio (excerpts)

July 13- Piqua, Ohio

July 14- Chicago, Illinois

July 15- Madison, Wisconsin

July 18-23 IJA Festival (excerpts only!)

July 25- Minneapolis, Minnesota

July 27- Findlay, Ohio (excerpts)

July 28- Detroit, Michigan

Simply email us for specific venue addresses and show times:
S...@shoeboxtour.com

You can view a trailer for the show here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUCTiSVQqUo

And finally, please note this video which was specially made for this
American tour:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLmK1jJ2-hA

We here at Shoebox Tour- America, Iceland, Sweden, Finland, and Japan-
wish all WJF 7 competitors the best of luck and may all your patterns be
clean*!

*- Except of course for the 5 club explosion collision thing where you try
to make the pattern bad and then not drop anyway...

thegoheads

Jul 15, 2011, 1:44:15 AM7/15/11
Jay Gilligan wrote:

> In honor of WJF 7 and the upcoming boost to the juggling community and
> industry, Shoebox Tour America is proud to present encore edition tour
> dates for 2011!
>
> Peter Aberg and Viktor Gyllenberg will present their full performance,
> "Look Sharp!" as part of this universal celebration of juggling. These two
> artist/athletes have been invited to perform selections from their show at
> the IJA Festival in a few weeks. You can see their entire production,
> unedited, and in your area at the following dates and locations-

> July 14- Chicago, Illinois

I just finished watching this show in Chicago. So amazing!! So creative
and entertaining!! The venue was quite exciting as well, but maybe not in
the way that most people would find exciting... Only a small group of
people were there watching, but that made the performance so much more
intimate and therefore exponentially awesome. This was by far the best
and most unique juggling show I have ever seen. Thank you Jay and Peter
and Viktor for all the fun!

If this show comes near you, go see it and donate to Viktor's Taco Bell
fund!

-Steve