More juggling jokes?

thegoheads

May 28, 2010, 2:21:36 AM5/28/10
I was trying to think of some good juggling jokes the other day to
entertain some guests... so I searched and found these threads:

http://www.jugglingdb.com/news/thread.php?group=1&id=200076&highlight=jokes%2Cfunny

http://www.jugglingdb.com/news/thread.php?author=Colin%20E.&lang=el&id=59530&group=1

There are some good juggling jokes here, but there has to be more! Anyone
heard any good ones lately?

One of my favorites from the above threads is,

Q: What's the difference between a large pizza and a juggler?
A: The pizza can feed a family of four.

That one really struck my funny bone for some reason.

Here are some additions:

(Heckler asks) Can you juggle chainsaws?!?
(Juggler replies) I used to. Until I cut both my arms off.... it's ok
though, they grew back.

Q: What do you call a juggler without a girlfriend?
A: Homeless.

Q: How many jugglers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: At least 10... Only 1 to change the bulb, and the rest to critique his
form.

Q: Who is the toughest guy at the circus?
A: The juggler, of course, because he's got the most balls.

Did you hear about the fires at the circus?! They were in tents!
(pronounced like "intense")
(that one is cheesy, but I like it)

Feel free to share any good non-juggling related jokes as well... after
all, anyone reading this is probably bored enough to need a good laugh :)

IeuanMaiden

May 28, 2010, 3:06:18 AM5/28/10

What makes you a good 6 ball shower juggler?

I don't know, you just have to b1.

IM

Ben Thompson

May 28, 2010, 3:26:33 AM5/28/10

That one's amazing! It's for a rather specific audience, but it's still
amazing.

thegoheads

May 28, 2010, 5:28:50 PM5/28/10
A man is cutting down a tree using a chainsaw. A juggler walks by and
says, "Now, let's see you do that with a PX3!"

A bowler has just finished bowling a perfect game. A juggler walks by and
says, "Now, let's see you do that with a beanbag!"

A woman is eating an ice cream cone. A juggler walks by and says, "Now,
let's see you eat that ON FIRE!!!"

A man is sitting in a park reading a book. A juggler walks by and asks,
"So, how many books can you read at the same time?"

Poor-

May 28, 2010, 8:36:46 PM5/28/10
In Soviet Russia, clubs juggle YOU!

Boppo

May 28, 2010, 9:44:34 PM5/28/10
On May 28, 3:28 pm, thegohe...@gmail.com.nospam.com (thegoheads)
wrote:

I really like these. Jokes by jugglers, for jugglers.

-boppo

thegoheads

May 28, 2010, 11:05:43 PM5/28/10

A totally normal looking person is sitting at a bus stop minding his own
business. A juggler approaches him and asks, "Are you a clown?"

best. joke. ever.

Nick Thomas

May 28, 2010, 11:07:48 PM5/28/10

How many jugglers does it take to change a light bulb? 2. One to
actually change it, and the other to figure out the siteswap for it. :)

Norbi

May 28, 2010, 11:19:19 PM5/28/10
Nick Thomas wrote:

> How many jugglers does it take to change a light bulb? 2. One to
> actually change it, and the other to figure out the siteswap for it. :)

Oooh, let's not get into the lightbulb ones...
http://juggler.com/AlbertLucasLightbulbJokes/index.html

VincentCarter

May 29, 2010, 12:11:59 AM5/29/10
It would be even better if you said that while juggling in front of him.

thegoheads

Oct 23, 2010, 10:52:55 PM10/23/10
Mitch Hedberg was a really funny stand up comedian. I was listening to
one of his CDs, and he had two jokes about juggling.

I went into a store, and bought 8 oranges. The clerk asked me if I wanted
a bag, and I said "No, I juggle! But I only juggle 8. If you ever see me
in here buying 9 oranges, bag'em up!"

I once saw a guy juggling chainsaws. It was pretty cool, but if you
needed to saw something down that would just be annoying. "Come on, man,
can't we use just one?"

Viveca

Oct 24, 2010, 12:05:26 AM10/24/10
A. Love the meta-juggler jokes!

B. Chainsaw joke reminded me of this true story:

Another juggler and I were hanging drywall to finish the ceiling in a
bedroom of our loft. The next day while telling another juggler friend
about all the maneuvers we pulled and precarious objects we stacked to
balance ourselves and the drywall on, he asked, "Don't you have a pair of
drywall stilts hanging around somewhere?"

I do. They were hand-me-downs from Root (thanks again!). But it took both
of us a moment to figure out how his question was relevant to our
construction situation since we weren't planning to perform in there or
anything.

Viveca

_HanS

Oct 24, 2010, 1:35:35 AM10/24/10

When people asked me if I can juggle chainsaws I used to reply: "Yes, but
the power chords always got tangled up"

I like the arm one though.. I'm gonna use that

HanS

Reeses2150

Oct 24, 2010, 1:40:41 AM10/24/10
Norbi wrote:

> Nick Thomas wrote:
> >
> > How many jugglers does it take to change a light bulb? 2. One to
> > actually change it, and the other to figure out the siteswap for it. :)
> >

> Oooh, let's not get into the lightbulb ones...
> http://juggler.com/AlbertLucasLightbulbJokes/index.html

Ohhh man :D Now I HAVE to come up with some about Jason Garfield XD

or maybe myself.....

hang on, let me go open up notepad.exe.....

Aidan

Oct 24, 2010, 8:26:24 AM10/24/10

There's that joke about the juggler that gets pulled over by the traffic
cop, who asks to look in his boot (trunk for the US readers) and sees his
juggling knives. The cop is very suspicious and asks why he is carrying
knives in his car. The juggler says I'm a juggler and proceeds to juggle
the knives. At which point another driver pulls up and says 'if that's the
drink driving test nowadays you can book me now!'

Aidan.

Al Teal

Oct 24, 2010, 7:08:00 PM10/24/10
A juggler went into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out of his pants.
The bartender said, hey, you've got a steering wheel sticking out of your
pants. The juggler said, I know. It's driving me nuts.

(The real juggler joke that I wanted to post was already posted so I had
to adapt.)
Al

PinkNigel

Oct 25, 2010, 12:41:52 PM10/25/10
_HanS wrote:

> When people asked me if I can juggle chainsaws I used to reply: "Yes, but
> the power chords always got tangled up"

So you usually perform to 80s metal tracks then?

gs...@stu.ca

Sep 16, 2016, 2:25:52 PM9/16/16
I don't have jokes per say, but I used puns for our juggling club posters at school. There would be three brightly coloured round posters, with saying like this:
Having trouble juggling your caseload? Juggle balls insteat in room...
Do school clubs make you want to throw up? Join the juggling club...
Afraid you might catch something? Get over your fears and ease into catching with the juggling club...
Join the juggling club so you can juggle clubs.

dannkri...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2016, 7:24:50 AM12/13/16
What's better than juggling four swords? Having fingers!