IJA 2016 Workshop Signup

jer...@juggler.org

Jul 9, 2016, 12:40:15 AM7/9/16
Hi all,

The IJA festival in El Paso, Texas is just a few weeks away, and I've got several workshop slots left. If you're interested in practicing your presenting skills in a safe place and sharing some of your skills with the community, please fill out the signup form here: http://ija.juggler.org/

I'm open to just about anything, but it would be nice to get a 4 and 5-ball tricks workshop. Also, don't be afraid to bust out your hats, kendamas, and tops!

Thanks,
Jeremy