The Baim Collection

Trog Woolley

Jun 4, 2014, 5:26:16 PM6/4/14
The Baim Collection owns and controls all of the copyright
works of the late Harold Baim. The full collection of films
are available at http://www.baimfilms.com and I've been
watching some over the last few days. Ones of special
interest to the readers of rec.juggling are :

Jugglers and Acrobats https://vimeo.com/67995332
A Circus Story https://vimeo.com/79058089
Say Abracadabra https://vimeo.com/83785804
It's Magic https://vimeo.com/59789719

--
Trog Woolley | trog at trogwoolley dot com
(A Croweater stuck in Pommie Land) (mandriva 2010.2)

DavidCain

Jun 4, 2014, 8:13:30 PM6/4/14
Anyone notice the five clubs singles at 22:30 of the first video. Didn't know anyone did five club singles as far back as 1964.

Little Paul

Jun 5, 2014, 5:04:35 AM6/5/14
On 2014-06-04, Trog Woolley <tr...@email.fake> wrote:
> The Baim Collection owns and controls all of the copyright
> works of the late Harold Baim. The full collection of films
> are available at http://www.baimfilms.com and I've been
> watching some over the last few days. Ones of special
> interest to the readers of rec.juggling are :
>
> Jugglers and Acrobats https://vimeo.com/67995332
> A Circus Story https://vimeo.com/79058089
> Say Abracadabra https://vimeo.com/83785804
> It's Magic https://vimeo.com/59789719

Interesting! Thanks for flagging it up, I think that's my evening sorted...

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

marti...@yahoo.com.br