Fire juggling swords video

steveth...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2015, 4:49:03 AM11/28/15
Hi

Just purchased some fire juggling swords from Gora, pretty impressed with them so thought I would share a video of my first practice with them.

Steve Arnold

steveth...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2015, 4:50:23 AM11/28/15

http://youtu.be/A1fqBnW4bk4

> Steve Arnold

Little Paul

Dec 4, 2015, 6:12:30 AM12/4/15
Blimey! Steve Arnold. There's a name I've not seen in a long time.

Nice to see you're still juggling (and still in Brum?)

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

Trog Woolley

Dec 10, 2015, 5:35:02 PM12/10/15
While stranded on the hard shoulder of the information super highway use...@lpbk.net typed:
Where do people juggle in Brum these days? I haven't seen anything going
on for ages, except the Purple Mermaids, which is too early for us workers.
--
Trog Woolley | (A Croweater stuck in Pommie Land)

Little Paul

Dec 14, 2015, 8:47:00 AM12/14/15
On 2015-12-10, Trog Woolley <tr...@email.fake> wrote:
> While stranded on the hard shoulder of the information super highway use...@lpbk.net typed:

>>> http://youtu.be/A1fqBnW4bk4
>>
>> Blimey! Steve Arnold. There's a name I've not seen in a long time.

And talking of names from the past - nice to see you're still around Trog ;)

> Where do people juggle in Brum these days? I haven't seen anything going
> on for ages, except the Purple Mermaids, which is too early for us workers.

To be honest, I don't have any local knowlege any more (as I left the sunny
midlands 15 years ago)

http://jugglingedge.com/club.php?ClubID=1684 looks like it might be a thing though.

While I'm here, if you haven't already checked out jugglingedge.com - there's a
fair bit of chatter on it reminiscent of r.j 2 decades ago...

We even had a near flounce experience a couple of weeks back :)

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

Trog Woolley

Dec 18, 2015, 7:11:12 AM12/18/15
While stranded on the hard shoulder of the information super highway use...@lpbk.net typed:

> To be honest, I don't have any local knowlege any more (as I left the sunny
> midlands 15 years ago)
>
> http://jugglingedge.com/club.php?ClubID=1684 looks like it might be a thing though.

Ah, my bad. I rather assumed that you'd still be about Brum.
I did know about that, but I'm not sure it actually runs. Somebody told me
that it had folded. I guess I'll have to rock along in the new year.

> While I'm here, if you haven't already checked out jugglingedge.com - there's a
> fair bit of chatter on it reminiscent of r.j 2 decades ago...
>
> We even had a near flounce experience a couple of weeks back :)
>
> -Paul

I might have to do that - r.j is very quiet!