World record for upside down juggling

Tim from Leeds

May 21, 2008, 8:55:18 PM5/21/08
Guinness World Records have just uploaded this 2005 record onto their
youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3IwAv2NzW0

Mark Easson managed 197 catches (taking about 55 seconds). Does anyone
know if the record has been broken since?

Tim

JugglerPeter

May 21, 2008, 9:21:32 PM5/21/08
Tim from Leeds wrote:

> Guinness World Records have just uploaded this 2005 record onto their
> youtube account:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3IwAv2NzW0
>
> Mark Easson managed 197 catches (taking about 55 seconds). Does anyone
> know if the record has been broken since?
>
> Tim

I doubt it's been officially broken if they just posted it recently.
Seems like a very obtainable juggling record for someone who wants to
build up the resume.

Al Teal

May 21, 2008, 9:57:59 PM5/21/08

I couldn't, but I expect that many of the jugglers who post here could
break that record after a couple weeks of practice.

Al Teal

May 21, 2008, 10:04:13 PM5/21/08
Pardon my double post and the pun but I had to add this:

Not only would that record be broken, a few fancy siteswaps could be
tossed in.

David Cain

May 21, 2008, 10:13:06 PM5/21/08

Yes, it's been broken recently by Eric Kloeker. See
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9iOj5py2-o to watch it.

David Cain

jeffz

May 26, 2008, 6:28:51 PM5/26/08
On May 21, 8:55 pm, hilton.tim.nos...@gmail.com.nospam.com (Tim from

Speaking of records... Does anyone know what the record is for
farthest distance with something balanced on their chin?

Ashrita Furman's website (http://www.ashrita.com/records) claims the
record at 400m, but he also lists the record for suspended juggling,
which is obviously inaccurate. I'd also be curious to know if his
"tallest object balanced on chin" is accurate as well.

ayalp...@gmail.com

May 3, 2015, 6:09:12 PM5/3/15
Does anyone know the record for most balls juggled upside?

DavidCain

May 3, 2015, 7:53:33 PM5/3/15
On Sunday, May 3, 2015 at 6:09:12 PM UTC-4, ayalp...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does anyone know the record for most balls juggled upside?

5 by Chris Hodge

DavidCain

May 3, 2015, 7:54:27 PM5/3/15
Also, Andre Reverhos could run five clubs balanced upside down on his head and could flash 6 sticks that way.