Old Thomas Dietz videos

pcly...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2018, 8:23:54 AM2/14/18
Hi guys

I've been out of juggling for a long time, and I'm starting to get back into it. There are 2 videos that i'm looking for but i just can't seem to find.

#1 - Thomas Dietz Glowball video (I think it was a promo one for Glowballz?) it had a bit of acting at the start where Thomas Dietz (the kid) wouldn't go to bed so Thomas Dietz (the adult) gave him glowballs so he wouldn't be afraid of the dark. I love this one (and the song in it!)

#2 - (less important) - 26 years of Thomas Dietz. Yes this is available on YouTube, but does anyone have a copy of it with the music still on it? Watching it without music kinda sucks.... Amazing video though!

Thanks in advance guys

Paddy