Can't sign up for jugglingedge

alia...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 1:24:17 PM7/2/14
I never signed up for jugglingedge, so i tried now, and it didn't work. Can someone contact whoever runs it, and ask them to fix it?

Orinoco

Jul 2, 2014, 1:34:41 PM7/2/14
On Wed, 02 Jul 2014 18:24:17 +0100, <alia...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I never signed up for jugglingedge, so i tried now, and it didn't work.
> Can someone contact whoever runs it, and ask them to fix it?

Invitations expire if they go unused. I've just sent you another one.

--
Orin
http://www.jugglingedge.com

pete...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2014, 4:37:44 AM9/2/14
On Wednesday, 2 July 2014 18:24:17 UTC+1, alia...@gmail.com wrote:
> I never signed up for jugglingedge, so i tried now, and it didn't work. Can someone contact whoever runs it, and ask them to fix it?

Anyone can 'Contact the God Emperor' from the jugglingegde home page at any time without a login.