[Selling] Rare Wine Red Mugen Kendama For Sale

markool89

Dec 1, 2011, 10:19:31 AM12/1/11
Hello people.

So a Wine Red Mugen Kendama is being sold!

Heres a link to info about the Mugen:

http://buykendama.com/mugen-kendama

Heres some photos of the kendama[1]

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150441925123416.392896.579708415&type=1&l=c06a161d45

Please post offers above the current highest offer of £70.

Cheers,
Mark

[1] Please note it does come with the original packaging and original
replacement string, plus a pack of normal replacement strings.

markool89

Dec 1, 2011, 10:24:12 AM12/1/11
Or alternativly you could go to the BKA Forum and PM me.

The link to the post i did on there is here...

http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,246.0.html

Jay Linn

Dec 1, 2011, 10:39:17 AM12/1/11
On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 15:19:31 -0000, markool89
<mark...@gmail.com.nospam.com> wrote:

> Hello people.
<snip>

> Please post offers above the current highest offer of £70.

Seventy! Fecking! Quid!?!

What's it made out of? Gold plated rocking horse shit?

Good luck to you, but blimey that's a lot of money for a cup and ball. I
assumed it was one of those expensive novelty giant kendama, but no, it's
basically a stick, a string, and a ball. Wow.

--
Jay Linn

http://www.reddit.com/r/juggling - like rec.juggling but slower and with
extra porn and graphical smilies. What's not to like?

Little Paul

Dec 1, 2011, 10:49:12 AM12/1/11
On 2011-12-01, Jay Linn <ad...@in.my.heade.rs> wrote:

> Good luck to you, but blimey that's a lot of money for a cup and ball.

You're just jealous you don't have one for sale ;-)

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

Jay Linn

Dec 1, 2011, 10:53:58 AM12/1/11
On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 15:49:12 -0000, Little Paul <use...@lpbk.net> wrote:

> On 2011-12-01, Jay Linn <ad...@in.my.heade.rs> wrote:
>>
>> Good luck to you, but blimey that's a lot of money for a cup and ball.
>
> You're just jealous you don't have one for sale ;-)

I've just been to look at my kendama. It has the same sticker on the end,
but in gold and green, which is well known to be *far* rarer than the
common-as-chavs gold and blue one. £300 and it's yours!

--
Jay Linn

Mr. Spazzhands. But not in a Ricky Gervais way.

CamStradeski

Dec 1, 2011, 11:05:13 AM12/1/11
>Good luck to you, but blimey that's a lot of money for a cup and ball.

Cup and ball. . .lol. . .I just had an image of Milhouse playing with his
cup and ball in the simpsons episode where Bart steals the video game :P

The Void

Dec 1, 2011, 11:24:42 AM12/1/11
Jay Linn wrote:
> >> Good luck to you, but blimey that's a lot of money for a cup and ball.
> >
> > You're just jealous you don't have one for sale ;-)
>
> I've just been to look at my kendama. It has the same sticker on the end,
> but in gold and green, which is well known to be *far* rarer than the
> common-as-chavs gold and blue one. £300 and it's yours!

Green is worth nothing. It's the teal ones (Mugen) that are most sought
after. The midnight blues (Shin-Sakura) are also a bit rare, and the all
gold (Sakura) a bit more so.
http://buykendama.com/mugen-kendama for the back story.

The Void
Has a brand new unopened Mugen for the pension fund in years to come.

--
TLMB tees & hoodies: www.tlmb.net/tees : 21 designs

Chris Dunlop

Dec 1, 2011, 4:40:31 PM12/1/11
The Void wrote:

> Green is worth nothing. It's the teal ones (Mugen) that are most sought
> after. The midnight blues (Shin-Sakura) are also a bit rare, and the all
> gold (Sakura) a bit more so.
> http://buykendama.com/mugen-kendama for the back story.
>
> The Void
> Has a brand new unopened Mugen for the pension fund in years to come.

Honestly, these private-sector workers and their gold-plated pensions! :-)

Chris

Poor-

Dec 2, 2011, 1:30:20 PM12/2/11
I got a 100% transparent kendama. It's really hard to find one with such
clarity.

markool89

Dec 2, 2011, 2:37:20 PM12/2/11
Update: current highest offer is £100.

markool89

Dec 11, 2011, 9:06:12 AM12/11/11
Update! Current highest offer of £120 from Erik. Do post if you want to
make an offer. :-)

ave...@cbemail.ca

Jan 29, 2013, 10:37:08 PM1/29/13
is this kendama still for sale ill pay 160$ canadian

ben.is...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2013, 3:08:51 AM2/17/13
On Thursday, December 1, 2011 8:19:31 AM UTC-7, markool89 wrote:
> Hello people.
>
> Has this sold yet?
Message has been deleted

kyloo...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2013, 6:45:11 PM3/13/13
$150 I'll buy it

Little Paul

Mar 14, 2013, 6:33:57 AM3/14/13
On 2013-03-13, kyloo...@gmail.com <kyloo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> $150 I'll buy it

Given that the kendama was advertised in 2011 - what do you think the
chances are that it's still for sale?

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

Jay Linn

Mar 14, 2013, 6:43:29 AM3/14/13
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 10:33:57 -0000, Little Paul <use...@lpbk.net> wrote:

> On 2013-03-13, kyloo...@gmail.com <kyloo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> $150 I'll buy it
>
> Given that the kendama was advertised in 2011 - what do you think the
> chances are that it's still for sale?
>
> -Paul

Okay buddy, you drive a hard bargain - $200 and that's my FINAL offer.

--
Jay Linn

C'mon Engerland lager football oi rah!

ad13...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2013, 8:19:21 PM3/15/13
Has this been sold?

Scott Seltzer

Mar 16, 2013, 12:33:36 PM3/16/13
On Saturday, March 16, 2013 2:19:21 AM UTC+2, ad13...@gmail.com wrote:
> Has this been sold?

Keep trying. By all means, keep trying.

-Scott
Message has been deleted

TK

May 9, 2013, 7:22:51 AM5/9/13
On 5/9/2013 3:34 AM, 98ri...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is the mugen still up for grabs?

Absolutely, please send me the money asap for speedy delivery!

--
TK ~ aka Terry Kimpling
http://wejuggle2.com/video.php

Little Paul

May 9, 2013, 10:10:59 AM5/9/13
On 2013-05-09, TK <tkn...@wejuggle2.com> wrote:

> Absolutely, please send me the money asap for speedy delivery!

*throws money at screen*

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

weeb...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2013, 1:54:40 PM6/30/13
Has it been sold? I'll buy it for $150!

Orinoco

Jun 30, 2013, 3:21:28 PM6/30/13
On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 18:54:40 +0100, <weeb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has it been sold? I'll buy it for $150!

hahahahhahahahaha!

--
Orin
http://www.jugglingedge.com

desmond...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2013, 2:49:54 PM7/15/13
If it is gold and green you have a tk16 one of the most common kendamas ever not worth that much as u wanted i know this cuz in america i bought 9 all around 25 $ usa currency

Little Paul

Jul 16, 2013, 4:53:46 AM7/16/13
I found mine this morning, it's a sort of dark red, almost burgandy colour.
Ugly thing if you ask me (blue is a much nicer colour) I don't really need
it, I might throw it out - unless anyone wants it?

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

The Void

Jul 16, 2013, 7:05:04 AM7/16/13
Little Paul wrote:
> On 2013-07-15, desmond...@gmail.com wrote:
> > If it is gold and green you have a tk16 one of the most common
> > kendamas ever not worth that much as u wanted i know this cuz in
> > america i bought 9 all around 25 $ usa currency
>
> I found mine this morning, it's a sort of dark red, almost burgandy colour.
> Ugly thing if you ask me (blue is a much nicer colour) I don't really need
> it, I might throw it out - unless anyone wants it?

You naughty boy. Stop taunting the 12 year olds.

Miark

Jul 16, 2013, 8:17:39 AM7/16/13
Don't throw it out, just paint it blue - I imagine something like hammerite
might be tough enough to cope with it being thrown on the floor all the time

tshil...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2013, 6:34:28 PM7/24/13
On Thursday, December 1, 2011 7:19:31 AM UTC-8, markool89 wrote:
> Hello people.
>

> So a Wine Red Mugen Kendama is being sold!
>

> Heres a link to info about the Mugen:
>

> http://buykendama.com/mugen-kendama
>

> Heres some photos of the kendama[1]
>

> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150441925123416.392896.579708415&type=1&l=c06a161d45
>

> Please post offers above the current highest offer of £70.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Mark
>

> [1] Please note it does come with the original packaging and original
>
> replacement string, plus a pack of normal replacement strings.
>

> --

Is this still being sold?

Little Paul

Jul 25, 2013, 5:19:57 AM7/25/13
On 2013-07-24, tshil...@gmail.com <tshil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is this still being sold?

Here's a link to the ebay auction, hope it helps:
http://tinyurl.com/keelbww

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

nicn...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2014, 3:06:14 AM2/2/14
I will buy it for 30$

kwil...@hakipuuchrome.com

Apr 3, 2014, 5:05:51 PM4/3/14
I will buy it right now for $150 USD This is my dream kendama please respond ASAP

Little Paul

Apr 4, 2014, 5:32:21 AM4/4/14
On 2014-04-03, kwil...@hakipuuchrome.com <kwil...@hakipuuchrome.com> wrote:
> I will buy it right now for $150 USD This is my dream kendama please respond ASAP

I'm willing to up my bid to $200 and a cheese sandwich.

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com

Miark

Apr 7, 2014, 4:59:24 AM4/7/14
Little Paul wrote:
> On 2014-04-03, kwil...@hakipuuchrome.com wrote:
> > I will buy it right now for $150 USD This is my dream kendama please respond ASAP
>
> I'm willing to up my bid to $200 and a cheese sandwich.
>
> -Paul

You have a cheese sandwich?

How much would you be willing to sell it for?

- M

gouvei...@gmail.com

May 18, 2014, 6:48:51 PM5/18/14
I'll buy it for 30

juggl...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2014, 7:31:57 PM11/15/14
I'm surprised this kendama doesn't have its own newsgroup by now

jm6...@student.musd.org

Mar 9, 2015, 10:26:19 PM3/9/15
Ill pay $80

4the...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2016, 1:49:49 AM1/24/16
dude how much are you selling it for

alia...@gmail.com

Apr 6, 2016, 1:14:36 PM4/6/16
On Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 10:19:31 AM UTC-5, markool89 wrote:
> Hello people.
>
> So a Wine Red Mugen Kendama is being sold!
>
> Heres a link to info about the Mugen:
>
> http://buykendama.com/mugen-kendama
>
> Heres some photos of the kendama[1]
>
> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150441925123416.392896.579708415&type=1&l=c06a161d45
>
> Please post offers above the current highest offer of £70.
>
> Cheers,
> Mark
>

> [1] Please note it does come with the original packaging and original
> replacement string, plus a pack of normal replacement strings.
>
> --

i'll buy it for 2 dollars and my soul