Six club flash on Rolling Globe - Almost got the qualify, will attempt again on Wednesday

Leo James

Dec 6, 2014, 5:04:34 PM12/6/14
Also some silly tricks like four clubs on a bouncy "yoga ball" or "exercise ball" which might have been harder than the flash of six on globe.

I'm currently trying to find out if the flash and the juggle are unclaimed records. I already asked Juggling Historian David Cain, he will be asking around among other circles. Anyone know of a claim to six clubs on globe? Thanks for your help in this. Haven't been seriously training juggling lately, been focused on music since IJA juniors of 2004.

-Leo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgQp-yS-9Ok

Little Paul

Dec 9, 2014, 9:21:57 AM12/9/14
On 2014-12-06, Leo James <juggl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm currently trying to find out if the flash and the juggle areunclaimed
> records. I already asked Juggling Historian David Cain, he will be asking
> around among other circles. Anyone know of a claim to six clubs on globe?

I don't have a name for you, but I would not be at all surprised to see one

I was watching a video last night of a man, standing on a walking globe,
holding a walking globe on his head, which a girl stood on juggling 4 clubs.
(It was a clip shown in a TV show about circus in the UK, and from the
context I think it was probably Chipperfields)

So 6 clubs seems like the sort of trick which would have been attempted
(afterall, Gregor Popovich ran 9 rings on a freestanding ladder with a
forehead balance - which is probably the same ballpark difficulty) and
there are several ladder acts which involve a run of 5 clubs - so it's
not so unfeasibly hard that it's unlikely to have been done before.

Now if you were to add a forehead balance...

-Paul
--
http://paulseward.com