Recommendations for mylar, laserfoil in US?

JestEric

Mar 28, 2014, 9:59:57 PM3/28/14
I'm looking to redecorate some clubs, but I was wondering if I could just
order
some mylar foil somewhere. Google searches give me some rolls that *look*
like
mylar, but look awfully flimsy (can't really tell from the pics, though).
Has
anyone made their own club decorations and can recommend a place to order
a roll
of colored mylar?

Thanks all,
Eric

thegoheads

Mar 29, 2014, 12:47:49 PM3/29/14
JestEric wrote:
> I'm looking to redecorate some clubs, but I was wondering if I could just
> order
> some mylar foil somewhere. Google searches give me some rolls that *look*
> like
> mylar, but look awfully flimsy (can't really tell from the pics, though).
> Has
> anyone made their own club decorations and can recommend a place to order
> a roll
> of colored mylar?
>
> Thanks all,
> Eric

Try http://www.renegadejuggling.com/

They seem to have extensive decoration options, and if you wanted to buy
some of their deco material to use yourself, you could ask. Worst they can
do is say no.

-Steve

JestEric

Mar 29, 2014, 10:19:04 PM3/29/14
Thanks, Steve. No, I know Renegade, and Tom sells the decorations as well
as
pieces by the foot. But I'm not looking to pay those prices, I'm trying to
figure out what, out of the myriad images of "mylar foil" I see when I
google
it, is actually the stuff I'd like to buy to redecorate my clubs.

JestEric

Mar 29, 2014, 10:23:49 PM3/29/14
I may have answered my own question. On a completely unrelated search for
other
things, I came across this:

http://www.fineartstore.com/p-3686-holographic-mylar-small-rolls.aspx

in case anyone else might be interested.