Sanders Armory?

Joe Pfeiffer

Oct 14, 2015, 8:37:23 PM10/14/15
Does anyone here have any experience with Sanders Armory? I'm looking
at barrels for my AR build, and they seem to have good prices, but I'd
never heard of them before this morning....

http://sandersarmoryusa.com/

Gunner Asch

Oct 15, 2015, 7:58:41 AM10/15/15
On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 00:37:19 +0000 (UTC), Joe Pfeiffer
<pfei...@cs.nmsu.edu> wrote:

#Does anyone here have any experience with Sanders Armory? I'm looking
#at barrels for my AR build, and they seem to have good prices, but I'd
#never heard of them before this morning....
#
#http://sandersarmoryusa.com/

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2840076

Joe Pfeiffer

Oct 15, 2015, 2:11:00 PM10/15/15

# <pfei...@cs.nmsu.edu> wrote:
#
# #Does anyone here have any experience with Sanders Armory? I'm looking
# #at barrels for my AR build, and they seem to have good prices, but I'd
# #never heard of them before this morning....
# #
# #http://sandersarmoryusa.com/
#
# http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2840076

Thanks -- interesting, but not from anyone with the barrel...
Coincidentally, a 20" bull barrel is exactly what I'm looking for.

Gunner Asch

Oct 15, 2015, 6:35:21 PM10/15/15
#Thanks -- interesting, but not from anyone with the barrel...
#Coincidentally, a 20" bull barrel is exactly what I'm looking for.
#
Sorry..thats all I could find..and Im good at looking.

Joe Pfeiffer

Oct 16, 2015, 5:32:13 AM10/16/15
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> writes:

# #Thanks -- interesting, but not from anyone with the barrel...
# #Coincidentally, a 20" bull barrel is exactly what I'm looking for.
# #
# Sorry..thats all I could find..and Im good at looking.

Oh, I appreciate it, that's more than I've found anywhere else!

On the one hand, their prices for a 20" bull barrel in .223 Wylde are
roughly half what anybody else's are. On the other hand, they're right
in line with all the 18" 5.56 and .223 Rem barrels I see, and I've got
no idea why everybody else with the Wylde thinks those barrels should
cost double...

Gunner Asch

Oct 16, 2015, 9:44:14 AM10/16/15
On Fri, 16 Oct 2015 09:32:10 +0000 (UTC), Joe Pfeiffer
<pfei...@cs.nmsu.edu> wrote:

#Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> writes:
#
## #Thanks -- interesting, but not from anyone with the barrel...
## #Coincidentally, a 20" bull barrel is exactly what I'm looking for.
## #
## Sorry..thats all I could find..and Im good at looking.
#
#Oh, I appreciate it, that's more than I've found anywhere else!
#
#On the one hand, their prices for a 20" bull barrel in .223 Wylde are
#roughly half what anybody else's are. On the other hand, they're right
#in line with all the 18" 5.56 and .223 Rem barrels I see, and I've got
#no idea why everybody else with the Wylde thinks those barrels should
#cost double...

Rarity. They are milling a simple chamber job for all they can.

You can rent a reamer from Clymer for about $50 and change a .223
chamber to a Wylde chamber in about 15 minutes

drewfo...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2017, 6:14:51 AM4/17/17
I just bought a 20" 1:8 twist spiral fluted 4140 chromoly steel heavy barrel chambered
in .223 wylde with a rifle length gas port and a rifle length gas tube from Sander's Armory.
It was free shipping. I ordered it on Saturday and it arrived in 3 business days on Wednesday.
Customer support took about 2 days to respond to my emails asking of it had shipped, which I
sent on Monday. They answered back on Wednesday after it had arrived saying "looks like it has
arrived". I sighted in at 100 and have since put about 100 rounds of PMC 62 grain .556 green
tip LAP, and about 30 rounds of standard PMC 55 grain through it. It functions well, sub MOA
out past 100 yards. The only thing I noticed was that my shell casings were extremely hot after
I performed a rapid fire test to make sure it would cycle properly. Probably normal due to the
fact that I was shooting .556 from a .223 wylde chambered barrel. I'm not sure if it is chrome
lined as it doesn't advertise for it, but with it being 4140 parkerised chromoly steel, with
proper maintenance, I feel like I should never be able to shoot out, or damage this barrel.
I'll put a link to a photo in here... Hopefully it works.

https://goo.gl/photos/MMiuo77LsjqKDERJA

Just Wondering

Apr 24, 2017, 4:57:25 AM4/24/17
On 4/17/2017 4:14 AM, drewfo...@gmail.com wrote:
[...]