NHL '94 record # of goals

P. Noah Sherba

Apr 9, 1994, 10:24:05 AM4/9/94

My record for # of goals in a 5 min game is 40
w/ no line changes and no penalties.
Can anyone beat that?
--
______
Noah Sherba

Mei-Ling L. Liu

Apr 10, 1994, 1:25:09 PM4/10/94
In article <2o6dq5$2...@news.ysu.edu> av...@yfn.ysu.edu (P. Noah Sherba) writes:

> My record for # of goals in a 5 min game is 40
>w/ no line changes and no penalties.
> Can anyone beat that?
>--

Is this with the cpu goalie out or in? Also, is this a 1 or 2
player game? My record is 67 goals in a ten minute game with
the cpu goalie in.

Marlin

Tall Guy

Apr 12, 1994, 7:02:46 PM4/12/94
In article <2o6dq5$2...@news.ysu.edu> you write:
>From: av...@yfn.ysu.edu (P. Noah Sherba)
>Subject: NHL '94 record # of goals
>Date: 9 Apr 1994 14:24:05 GMT

> My record for # of goals in a 5 min game is 40
>w/ no line changes and no penalties.
> Can anyone beat that?
>--

>______
>Noah Sherba
>av935

I usually play scoring record games over 20 min periods. It's a lot harder
to keep up a wicked pace over a 60 minute game. I play 1 player option
leaving the computer line in tact and with their goalie IN. My record is 82
goals in one game. I think if you change the line or take out goalie etc it
isn't much of a record. My friend Pat got 36 goals in the first period.
For a different record......I scored over 20 goals against the montreal
canadians and patrick Roy. That's a pretty tough gig to play.
Tall Guy
1604-375 King St North
Waterloo Ontario
(519)747-1122

Dan McGahn

Apr 15, 1994, 1:47:27 PM4/15/94
71 goals as the leafs agains the hawks.. goalies in.. no
line changes no penalties.. ten min periods