Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Space Wars or Cockpit Star Wars?

Visto 114 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Tom Cloud

no leída,
9 jul 2000, 3:00:009/7/00
Hello all,

Opionion, which would you all rather have? A cockpit Star Wars with the
25" monitor or a great shape working Space Wars (cinematronics)?

Regards,
Tom Cloud

Vic Laurel

no leída,
9 jul 2000, 3:00:009/7/00
Star Wars Cockpit, in nice shape.

Space Wars is great, but it doesn't have as high a replay value, as well as
no 'single player action'.

HOWEVER, you can probably find a Star Wars Cockpit 7 days a week and 2 times
on Sunday, Space Wars is definitely by far more rare.

Personally, I would choose the Space Wars, since I know I can get Star Wars
easier.

Vic...

Vic Laurel
mailto:vla...@vicsdomain.com
http://www.vicsdomain.com

Tom Cloud <volks...@shasta.com> wrote in message

Barry Miller

no leída,
9 jul 2000, 3:00:009/7/00
Star Wars Cockpit.
You can buy a kit for the Star Wars cockpit to play ESB.
Barry

AtariPatrick

no leída,
9 jul 2000, 3:00:009/7/00
I would never in a million years trade my Star Wars cockpit for a Space
Wars....

-Patrick
AtariP...@hotmail.com

Tom Cloud <volks...@shasta.com> wrote in message

Binkle

no leída,
9 jul 2000, 3:00:009/7/00
Hmmmmm.

I would say the Space Wars. It was far more important an accomplishment,
even though my SW is only a stand up.

Omar Vega

no leída,
9 jul 2000, 3:00:009/7/00
I think this is really a no brainer for those who have played both in their
original forms. A Star Wars cockpit is "neat" but the game itself can not
compare to Space Wars. There's nothing like blasting your favorite opponent
and following it with a taunt :-)

Let's face it... If you have someone to play against whom you like to
compete with Space Wars is by far a much better game. The drama of piloting
your crippled ship in a desperate maneuver which results in a win is much
more intense then that same old zap some tie fighters, shoot the towers, fly
down the trench over and over and over...

Omar

patc...@mail.com

no leída,
10 jul 2000, 3:00:0010/7/00
Talk about a no-brainer,
Space Wars are all but extinct, while there are plenty of Star Wars out
there, sure they are not all cockpits, but plenty to go around....

Mark

> "Tom Cloud" <volks...@shasta.com> wrote in message
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Opionion, which would you all rather have? A cockpit Star Wars with
the
> > 25" monitor or a great shape working Space Wars (cinematronics)?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tom Cloud

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

li...@my-deja.com

no leída,
10 jul 2000, 3:00:0010/7/00
In article <smie6j...@corp.supernews.com>,

"Omar Vega" <omarv@#no_spam.mpinet.net> wrote:
> I think this is really a no brainer for those
who have played both in their
> original forms. A Star Wars cockpit is "neat"
but the game itself can not
> compare to Space Wars. There's nothing like
blasting your favorite opponent
> and following it with a taunt :-)
>
> Let's face it... If you have someone to play
against whom you like to
> compete with Space Wars is by far a much better
game. The drama of piloting
> your crippled ship in a desperate maneuver which
results in a win is much
> more intense then that same old zap some tie
fighters, shoot the towers, fly
> down the trench over and over and over...
>
> Omar
>
> Tom Cloud <volks...@shasta.com> wrote in
message
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Opionion, which would you all rather have? A
cockpit Star Wars with the
> > 25" monitor or a great shape working Space
Wars (cinematronics)?

> > Regards,
> > Tom Cloud
>
> Hmmm, I don't really know- Love my Space Wars as
much as my UR Star Wars, tho I rarely turn either
one on (I have a WORKING Amplifone flyback so
far). I know the Cine machine is an excellent
find, but since I just got my Missile Command
Cockpit (yes, cockpit) working today, I won't be
thinking about much els

James G Watt

<omarv@#no_spam.mpinet.net> writes

>I think this is really a no brainer for those who have played both in their
>original forms. A Star Wars cockpit is "neat" but the game itself can not
>compare to Space Wars. There's nothing like blasting your favorite opponent
>and following it with a taunt :-)

I got to agree with this Starwars is great but give me SPACEWARS any
day. I've never played the real thing but we've had several quake LAN
parties that, after a few beers, have deteriorated into spacewars
shoot-outs on either the PC or the VECTREX. I'd LOVE a starwars cockpit
but given the choice I'd take the spacewars any day of the week.

Crippled ship - 1 bullet left - opponent out of fuel and dead in space
... OH YEH!
---
James G Watt

PLEASE NOTE the new email address:

kineti...@ntlworld.com

Part of the Video Arcade Game Collectors WebRing.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

0 mensajes nuevos