HELP: PCB Identification - DK Jr. CT.

Boyks

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98
I just picked up a bootleg cocktail of Donkey Kong Jr. The title
screen comes up as Junior King, so I'm assumimg it's a bootleg .
Anyway, I finally got around to having
a good look at the game and was looking at the boards to try and ID
them. All I found is that there are two, they are blue in color, are
laballed A thru R on the long side and 1 thru 8 on the short side. The
only thing I found that looked like an ID was a number, it reads
DJ-811A. This board (top) has a 22 pin edge connector. The bottom
board has a 10 pin plug-in type connector and is labaled DJ-811B. The
eproms have paper labels that run D1 thru to D8.

Can anyone out there tell me if this is actually a bootleg or not?
Also I was hoping to convert to a Donkey Kong. Would this be possible
with an adapter to match up the harness. I did notice these boards use
the +12V and -5V outputs on the power supply ala Donkey Kong.

Thanks

Bob
blb...@dryden.lakeheadu.ca