Picked up 2 new games Arabin and Donkey Kong JR

Sweetest COC Guy

Sep 8, 2003, 11:49:36 PM9/8/03
I went to day to pick up a Arabin that was working when I got it home just the
monitor come up. Must be something losse. Also got a Donkey Kong JR in a Tatio
Mini cabinet (Space Invaders). It was suppost to have a bad picture tube. I
opened it up and it was a WG monitor the kind with the plug in boards. SO I
got a good set of those and plugged in one Conector that wasn't plugged in. I
now get a screen that is white. I can't tell if the board is a Boot Leg or
not. Anyone got a Pic of Donkey Kong JR boards? I paid 300 for the 2. So I
think I did ok. The Donkey Kong JR was listed as a Donkey Kong so was
disapointed that it wasn't and that it wasn't in a Nintendo Cabinet.

THanks Steven

Wanted to Buy Supermarket Bonus/Loyalty Cards and Key Tags ( New and Unused
unless a Discontinued one). See list for ones I need.
<A HREF="http://www.73ford.com/supermarket.html">Supermarket Want List</A>
www.73ford.com/supermarket.html

thrushguy

Sep 9, 2003, 12:16:46 AM9/9/03
I don't have a pic but it should be green and be a double board and have
djr1-02-cpu on one and djr1-02-video on the other board, or at least
something close to that. If it's going to a WG monitor with no inverter
in-between then it's probably a bootleg. If it's blue with a picture of Jr.
on it it's a bootleg. As far as I know, all the bootlegs do not have
inverted colors. I've had a few and they've all had regular outputs for the
video. The sound will also have to be amplified from another source from a
real board. If the speakers are wired directly into the PCB's edge
connector then it's probably a bootleg.

my 2 ¢

Scott

"Sweetest COC Guy" <sweetes...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sweetest COC Guy

Sep 9, 2003, 12:20:23 AM9/9/03
There is a Small board hooked up. Not sure that is the invertor. Main Board
looks to be a two stack and Green. Has a cut Marquee down where the SPace
Invaders Marquee was. ANd has what appears to be a Legit CPO.

Thanks Steven