Help! PCB ID

Boyks

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
I just picked up a bootleg cocktail of Donkey Kong Jr. The title
screen comes up as Junior King. Anyway, I finally got around to having
a good look at the game and was looking at the boards to try and ID
them. All I found is that there are two, they are blue in color, are
laballed A thru R on the long side and 1 thru 8 on the short side. The
only thing I found that looked like an ID was a number, it read
DJ-811A. This mean anything to anyone?

Thanks

Bob
blb...@dryden.lakeheadu.ca