QFTCI5GNM15 Game 10, Rounds 7-8: SF posters, CY+MVP

Mark Brader

Dec 13, 2015, 5:45:22 PM12/13/15
These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2015-06-29,
and should be interpreted accordingly.

Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
the correct answers in about 3 days.

All questions were written by members of Five Guys Named Moe, and
are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
see my 2015-08-18 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

* Game 10, Round 7 - Entertainment - Science-Fiction Movie Posters

Please see the 3-page handout at:

http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb//10-7/poster.pdf

I've rearranged the round in order by poster number. In each case,
we give you the release date and tell you if the movie is a remake,
and you just give the title. The *full* title, that is.

There were 6 decoys, which I've left interspersed with the others;
answer those if you like for fun, but for no points.

1. (decoy)
2. 1927. Hint: it's silent.
3. 1999.
4. (decoy)
5. (decoy)
6. 1973
7. 2005.
8. 1978. It's a remake.
9. 1982. It's a remake.
10. (decoy)
11. 1982.
12. 1973.
13. 1977.
14. 2009.
15. (decoy)
16. (decoy)

*Warning*: Note that although the layout of each page suggests
that the pictures should be numbered by columns, the round's
author actually numbered them by rows to the extent possible.
Before posting, please review all your answers and make sure that
they actually correspond to the same posters as you intended!

* Game 10, Round 8 - Sports - Cy Young / MVP Double Winners

Each year, Major League Baseball salutes the top players in the
American League and the National League. In both leagues, the
Cy Young goes to the best pitcher, while the Most Valuable Player
award is open to players in any position. Only 10 pitchers have
won both awards in the same season. Name them:

1. Starting pitcher, 1956, Brooklyn Dodgers.
2. Starting pitcher, 1963, Los Angeles Dodgers.
3. Starting pitcher, 1968, Detroit Tigers.
4. Starting pitcher, 1968, St. Louis Cardinals.
5. Starting pitcher, 1971, Oakland Athletics.
6. Relief pitcher, 1981, Milwaukee Brewers.
7. Relief pitcher, 1984, Detroit Tigers.
8. Starting pitcher, 1986, Boston Red Sox.
9. Relief pitcher, 1992, Oakland Athletics.
10. Starting pitcher, 2011, Detroit Tigers.

--
Mark Brader "I'm not Richard, either.
Toronto Oh, wait: I am! Lucky me!"

Gareth Owen

Dec 13, 2015, 6:04:50 PM12/13/15
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) writes:

> 2. 1927. Hint: it's silent.

Metropolis

> 3. 1999.

The Matrix

> 6. 1973

Westworld

> 7. 2005.

V For Vendetta

> 8. 1978. It's a remake.

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers

> 9. 1982. It's a remake.

Nope

> 11. 1982.

Blade Runner

> 12. 1973.

Soylent Green?

> 13. 1977.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

> 14. 2009.

District Nine

> * Game 10, Round 8 - Sports - Cy Young / MVP Double Winners
>
> Each year, Major League Baseball salutes the top players in the
> American League and the National League. In both leagues, the
> Cy Young goes to the best pitcher, while the Most Valuable Player
> award is open to players in any position. Only 10 pitchers have
> won both awards in the same season. Name them:
>
> 1. Starting pitcher, 1956, Brooklyn Dodgers.

Don Newcombe

> 2. Starting pitcher, 1963, Los Angeles Dodgers.

Sandy Koufax

> 3. Starting pitcher, 1968, Detroit Tigers.

Oh... the guy who went to prison for coke dealing... Denny McLain

> 4. Starting pitcher, 1968, St. Louis Cardinals.

Bob Gibson

> 5. Starting pitcher, 1971, Oakland Athletics.

Catfish Hunter?

> 6. Relief pitcher, 1981, Milwaukee Brewers.

Rollie Fingers, Goose Gossage

> 7. Relief pitcher, 1984, Detroit Tigers.

Rollie Fingers, Goose Gossage

> 8. Starting pitcher, 1986, Boston Red Sox.

Roger Clemens

> 9. Relief pitcher, 1992, Oakland Athletics.

Dennis Eckersley

> 10. Starting pitcher, 2011, Detroit Tigers.

Justin Verlander

Marc Dashevsky

Dec 13, 2015, 6:07:47 PM12/13/15
In article <EMadnR12Qs2faPDL...@giganews.com>, m...@vex.net says...
> * Game 10, Round 7 - Entertainment - Science-Fiction Movie Posters
>
> Please see the 3-page handout at:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb//10-7/poster.pdf
>
> I've rearranged the round in order by poster number. In each case,
> we give you the release date and tell you if the movie is a remake,
> and you just give the title. The *full* title, that is.
>
> There were 6 decoys, which I've left interspersed with the others;
> answer those if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 1. (decoy)
> 2. 1927. Hint: it's silent.
Metropolis

> 3. 1999.
The Matrix

> 4. (decoy)
> 5. (decoy)
> 6. 1973
Westworld

> 7. 2005.
> 8. 1978. It's a remake.
Invasion of the Body Snatchers

> 9. 1982. It's a remake.
> 10. (decoy)
> 11. 1982.
Blade Runner

> 12. 1973.
> 13. 1977.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind

> 14. 2009.
> 15. (decoy)
> 16. (decoy)
>
> *Warning*: Note that although the layout of each page suggests
> that the pictures should be numbered by columns, the round's
> author actually numbered them by rows to the extent possible.
> Before posting, please review all your answers and make sure that
> they actually correspond to the same posters as you intended!
>

> * Game 10, Round 8 - Sports - Cy Young / MVP Double Winners
>
> Each year, Major League Baseball salutes the top players in the
> American League and the National League. In both leagues, the
> Cy Young goes to the best pitcher, while the Most Valuable Player
> award is open to players in any position. Only 10 pitchers have
> won both awards in the same season. Name them:
>
> 1. Starting pitcher, 1956, Brooklyn Dodgers.
> 2. Starting pitcher, 1963, Los Angeles Dodgers.
Sandy Koufax

> 3. Starting pitcher, 1968, Detroit Tigers.
Denny McLain

> 4. Starting pitcher, 1968, St. Louis Cardinals.
Bob Gibson

> 5. Starting pitcher, 1971, Oakland Athletics.
Vida Blue

> 6. Relief pitcher, 1981, Milwaukee Brewers.
Rollie Fingers

> 7. Relief pitcher, 1984, Detroit Tigers.
> 8. Starting pitcher, 1986, Boston Red Sox.
Roger Clemens

> 9. Relief pitcher, 1992, Oakland Athletics.
Dennis Eckersley

> 10. Starting pitcher, 2011, Detroit Tigers.

Joshua Kreitzer

Dec 13, 2015, 7:20:39 PM12/13/15
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:EMadnR12Qs2faPDLnZ2dnUU7-
KWd...@giganews.com:

> * Game 10, Round 7 - Entertainment - Science-Fiction Movie Posters
>
> Please see the 3-page handout at:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb//10-7/poster.pdf
>
> I've rearranged the round in order by poster number. In each case,
> we give you the release date and tell you if the movie is a remake,
> and you just give the title. The *full* title, that is.
>
> There were 6 decoys, which I've left interspersed with the others;
> answer those if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 2. 1927. Hint: it's silent.

"Metropolis"

> 3. 1999.

"The Matrix"

> 4. (decoy)

"Jurassic Park"

> 5. (decoy)

"Star Wars"

> 6. 1973

"Westworld"

> 7. 2005.

"V for Vendetta"

> 8. 1978. It's a remake.

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers"

> 9. 1982. It's a remake.

"The Thing"

> 10. (decoy)

"The Omega Man"

> 11. 1982.

"Blade Runner"

> 12. 1973.

"Soylent Green"

> 13. 1977.

"Close Encounters of the Third Kind"

> 14. 2009.

"District 9"

> * Game 10, Round 8 - Sports - Cy Young / MVP Double Winners
>
> Each year, Major League Baseball salutes the top players in the
> American League and the National League. In both leagues, the
> Cy Young goes to the best pitcher, while the Most Valuable Player
> award is open to players in any position. Only 10 pitchers have
> won both awards in the same season. Name them:
>
> 2. Starting pitcher, 1963, Los Angeles Dodgers.

Sandy Koufax

> 3. Starting pitcher, 1968, Detroit Tigers.

Denny McLain

> 4. Starting pitcher, 1968, St. Louis Cardinals.

Bob Gibson

> 5. Starting pitcher, 1971, Oakland Athletics.

Vida Blue

> 6. Relief pitcher, 1981, Milwaukee Brewers.

Rollie Fingers

> 8. Starting pitcher, 1986, Boston Red Sox.

Roger Clemens

--
Joshua Kreitzer
grom...@hotmail.com

Jason Kreitzer

Dec 13, 2015, 8:04:01 PM12/13/15
On Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 5:45:22 PM UTC-5, Mark Brader wrote:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2015-06-29,

> Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of Five Guys Named Moe, and
> are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
> have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
> see my 2015-08-18 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 10, Round 7 - Entertainment - Science-Fiction Movie Posters
>
> Please see the 3-page handout at:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb//10-7/poster.pdf
>
> I've rearranged the round in order by poster number. In each case,
> we give you the release date and tell you if the movie is a remake,
> and you just give the title. The *full* title, that is.
>
> There were 6 decoys, which I've left interspersed with the others;
> answer those if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 1. (decoy)
The Beast from 2000 Fathoms
> 2. 1927. Hint: it's silent.
Metropolis
> 3. 1999.
The Matrix
> 4. (decoy)
Jurassic Park
> 5. (decoy)
Star Wars
> 6. 1973
WestWorld
> 7. 2005.
V For Vendetta
> 8. 1978. It's a remake.
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
> 9. 1982. It's a remake.
The Thing
> 10. (decoy)
The Omega Man
> 11. 1982.
Blade Runner
> 12. 1973.
Soylent Green
> 13. 1977.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
> 14. 2009.
District 9
> 15. (decoy)
Attack of the 50 Foot Woman
> 16. (decoy)
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

Dan Blum

Dec 13, 2015, 10:15:17 PM12/13/15
Mark Brader <m...@vex.net> wrote:

> * Game 10, Round 7 - Entertainment - Science-Fiction Movie Posters

> 1. (decoy)

Godzilla

> 2. 1927. Hint: it's silent.

Metropolis

> 3. 1999.

The Matrix

> 4. (decoy)

Jurassic Park

> 5. (decoy)

Star Wars

> 6. 1973

Westworld

> 7. 2005.

V for Vendetta

> 8. 1978. It's a remake.

Invasion of the Body-Snatchers

> 9. 1982. It's a remake.

The Thing

> 10. (decoy)

I Am Legend

> 11. 1982.

Blade Runner

> 12. 1973.

Soylent Green

> 13. 1977.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

> 14. 2009.

District 9

> 15. (decoy)

Attack of the 50-Foot Woman

> 16. (decoy)

King Kong

> * Game 10, Round 8 - Sports - Cy Young / MVP Double Winners

> 1. Starting pitcher, 1956, Brooklyn Dodgers.

Lou Gehrig

Dan Blum to...@panix.com

Dan Tilque

Dec 14, 2015, 4:20:05 AM12/14/15
Mark Brader wrote:

> * Game 10, Round 7 - Entertainment - Science-Fiction Movie Posters
>
> Please see the 3-page handout at:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb//10-7/poster.pdf
>
> I've rearranged the round in order by poster number. In each case,
> we give you the release date and tell you if the movie is a remake,
> and you just give the title. The *full* title, that is.
>
> There were 6 decoys, which I've left interspersed with the others;
> answer those if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 1. (decoy)
> 2. 1927. Hint: it's silent.

Metropolis

> 3. 1999.

The Matrix

> 4. (decoy)
> 5. (decoy)
> 6. 1973

Westworld

> 7. 2005.
> 8. 1978. It's a remake.
> 9. 1982. It's a remake.
> 10. (decoy)
> 11. 1982.
> 12. 1973.

Soylent Green

> 13. 1977.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

> 14. 2009.
> 15. (decoy)
> 16. (decoy)
>
> *Warning*: Note that although the layout of each page suggests
> that the pictures should be numbered by columns, the round's
> author actually numbered them by rows to the extent possible.
> Before posting, please review all your answers and make sure that
> they actually correspond to the same posters as you intended!
>

> * Game 10, Round 8 - Sports - Cy Young / MVP Double Winners
>
> Each year, Major League Baseball salutes the top players in the
> American League and the National League. In both leagues, the
> Cy Young goes to the best pitcher, while the Most Valuable Player
> award is open to players in any position. Only 10 pitchers have
> won both awards in the same season. Name them:
>
> 1. Starting pitcher, 1956, Brooklyn Dodgers.

Don Drysdale

> 2. Starting pitcher, 1963, Los Angeles Dodgers.

Don Drysdale

> 3. Starting pitcher, 1968, Detroit Tigers.
> 4. Starting pitcher, 1968, St. Louis Cardinals.
> 5. Starting pitcher, 1971, Oakland Athletics.

Vida Blue

> 6. Relief pitcher, 1981, Milwaukee Brewers.
> 7. Relief pitcher, 1984, Detroit Tigers.
> 8. Starting pitcher, 1986, Boston Red Sox.
> 9. Relief pitcher, 1992, Oakland Athletics.
> 10. Starting pitcher, 2011, Detroit Tigers.

--
Dan Tilque

bbowler

Dec 14, 2015, 9:41:26 AM12/14/15
On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 16:45:22 -0600, Mark Brader wrote:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2015-06-29, and
> should be interpreted accordingly.
>
> On each question you may give up to two answers, but if you give both a
> right answer and a wrong answer, there is a small penalty. Please post
> all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
> based only on your own knowledge. (In your answer posting, quote the
> questions and place your answer below each one.) I will reveal the
> correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of Five Guys Named Moe, and are
> used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may have been
> retyped and/or edited by me. For further information see my 2015-08-18
> companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 10, Round 7 - Entertainment - Science-Fiction Movie Posters
>
> Please see the 3-page handout at:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb//10-7/poster.pdf
>
> I've rearranged the round in order by poster number. In each case,
> we give you the release date and tell you if the movie is a remake,
> and you just give the title. The *full* title, that is.
>
> There were 6 decoys, which I've left interspersed with the others;
> answer those if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 1. (decoy)
> 2. 1927. Hint: it's silent.

Metropolis

> 3. 1999.

The Matrix

> 4. (decoy)

Jurassic Park

> 5. (decoy)

Star Wars

> 6. 1973

West World

> 7. 2005.

V for Vendetta

> 8. 1978. It's a remake.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

> 9. 1982. It's a remake.

The Thing

> 10. (decoy)
> 11. 1982.

Blade Runner

> 12. 1973.

Soylent Green

> 13. 1977.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

> 14. 2009.

District 9

> 15. (decoy)

Attack of the 50 Foot Woman

> 16. (decoy)

The Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Pete

Dec 14, 2015, 1:14:41 PM12/14/15
m...@vex.net (Mark Brader) wrote in news:EMadnR12Qs2faPDLnZ2dnUU7-
KWd...@giganews.com:

> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2015-06-29,

> Please post all your answers in a single followup to the newsgroup,
> the correct answers in about 3 days.
>
> All questions were written by members of Five Guys Named Moe, and
> are used here by permission, but have been reformatted and may
> have been retyped and/or edited by me. For further information
> see my 2015-08-18 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".
>

> * Game 10, Round 7 - Entertainment - Science-Fiction Movie Posters
>
> Please see the 3-page handout at:
>
> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb//10-7/poster.pdf
>
> I've rearranged the round in order by poster number. In each case,
> we give you the release date and tell you if the movie is a remake,
> and you just give the title. The *full* title, that is.
>
> There were 6 decoys, which I've left interspersed with the others;
> answer those if you like for fun, but for no points.
>
> 1. (decoy)
> 2. 1927. Hint: it's silent.

Metropolis

> 3. 1999.

The Matrix

> 4. (decoy)
> 5. (decoy)
> 6. 1973

Westworld

> 7. 2005.
> 8. 1978. It's a remake.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

> 9. 1982. It's a remake.
> 10. (decoy)
> 11. 1982.

Blade Runner

> 12. 1973.

Soylent Green

> 13. 1977.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

> 14. 2009.
> 15. (decoy)
> 16. (decoy)
>
> *Warning*: Note that although the layout of each page suggests
> that the pictures should be numbered by columns, the round's
> author actually numbered them by rows to the extent possible.
> Before posting, please review all your answers and make sure that
> they actually correspond to the same posters as you intended!
>

> * Game 10, Round 8 - Sports - Cy Young / MVP Double Winners
>
> Each year, Major League Baseball salutes the top players in the
> American League and the National League. In both leagues, the
> Cy Young goes to the best pitcher, while the Most Valuable Player
> award is open to players in any position. Only 10 pitchers have
> won both awards in the same season. Name them:
>
> 1. Starting pitcher, 1956, Brooklyn Dodgers.

Newcombe

> 2. Starting pitcher, 1963, Los Angeles Dodgers.

Koufax

> 3. Starting pitcher, 1968, Detroit Tigers.

Denny McLain

> 4. Starting pitcher, 1968, St. Louis Cardinals.

Bob Gibson

> 5. Starting pitcher, 1971, Oakland Athletics.

Hunter

> 6. Relief pitcher, 1981, Milwaukee Brewers.

Fingers

> 7. Relief pitcher, 1984, Detroit Tigers.

Hernandez

> 8. Starting pitcher, 1986, Boston Red Sox.

Roger Clemens

> 9. Relief pitcher, 1992, Oakland Athletics.

Eckersley

> 10. Starting pitcher, 2011, Detroit Tigers.

Verlander

Pete

Björn Lundin

Dec 14, 2015, 3:11:04 PM12/14/15
Matrix
> 4. (decoy)
> 5. (decoy)
Star Wars : The Empire strikes back
> 6. 1973
> 7. 2005.
V for Vendetta
> 8. 1978. It's a remake.
> 9. 1982. It's a remake.
> 10. (decoy)
> 11. 1982.
Blade Runner

> 12. 1973.
> 13. 1977.
> 14. 2009.
> 15. (decoy)
> 16. (decoy)
The planet of the Apes (remake)

Björn

Mark Brader

Dec 16, 2015, 6:56:14 PM12/16/15
Mark Brader:
> These questions were written to be asked in Toronto on 2015-06-29,
> see my 2015-08-18 companion posting on "Questions from the Canadian
> Inquisition (QFTCI*)".

> * Game 10, Round 7 - Entertainment - Science-Fiction Movie Posters

> Please see the 3-page handout at:

> http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/msb//10-7/poster.pdf

> I've rearranged the round in order by poster number. In each case,
> we give you the release date and tell you if the movie is a remake,
> and you just give the title. The *full* title, that is.

In the original game, this was the easiest round of the entire season.

> There were 6 decoys, which I've left interspersed with the others;
> answer those if you like for fun, but for no points.

> 1. (decoy)

"The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms" (1953). Jason got this.

> 2. 1927. Hint: it's silent.

"Metropolis". 4 for Gareth, Marc, Joshua, Jason, Dan Blum,
Dan Tilque, Bruce, and Pete.

> 3. 1999.

"The Matrix". 4 for everyone -- Gareth, Marc, Joshua, Jason,
Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, Bruce, Pete, and Björn.

> 4. (decoy)

"Jurassic Park" (1993). Joshua, Jason, Dan Blum, and Bruce got this.

> 5. (decoy)

"Star Wars" (1977). With no bloody IV, V, VI, or I. Joshua, Jason,
Dan Blum, and Bruce got this. Björn was close.

> 6. 1973

"Westworld". 4 for Gareth, Marc, Joshua, Jason, Dan Blum, Dan Tilque,
Bruce, and Pete.

> 7. 2005.

"V for Vendetta". 4 for Gareth, Joshua, Jason, Dan Blum, Bruce,
and Björn.

> 8. 1978. It's a remake.

"Invasion of the Body Snatchers". 4 for Gareth, Marc, Joshua, Jason,
Dan Blum, Bruce, and Pete.

> 9. 1982. It's a remake.

"The Thing". 4 for Joshua, Jason, Dan Blum, and Bruce.

> 10. (decoy)

"The Omega Man" (1971). Joshua and Jason got this.

> 11. 1982.

"Blade Runner". 4 for Gareth, Marc, Joshua, Jason, Dan Blum, Bruce,
Pete, and Björn.

> 12. 1973.

"Soylent Green". 4 for Gareth, Joshua, Jason, Dan Blum, Dan Tilque,
Bruce, and Pete.

> 13. 1977.

"Close Encounters of the Third Kind". 4 for Gareth, Marc, Joshua,
Jason, Dan Blum, Dan Tilque, Bruce, and Pete.

> 14. 2009.

"District 9". 4 for Gareth, Joshua, Jason, Dan Blum, and Bruce.

> 15. (decoy)

Actual title "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" (1958), spelled "Attack of
the 50 Ft. Woman" in the poster. Jason, Dan Blum, and Bruce got this.

> 16. (decoy)

"Rise of the Planet of the Apes" (2011). Bruce got this. Jason and
Björn were close.

> * Game 10, Round 8 - Sports - Cy Young / MVP Double Winners

> Each year, Major League Baseball salutes the top players in the
> American League and the National League. In both leagues, the
> Cy Young goes to the best pitcher, while the Most Valuable Player
> award is open to players in any position. Only 10 pitchers have
> won both awards in the same season. Name them:

And this was the hardest round in the original game.

> 1. Starting pitcher, 1956, Brooklyn Dodgers.

Don Newcombe. 4 for Gareth and Pete.

> 2. Starting pitcher, 1963, Los Angeles Dodgers.

Sandy Koufax. 4 for Gareth, Marc, Joshua, and Pete.

> 3. Starting pitcher, 1968, Detroit Tigers.

Denny McLain. 4 for Gareth, Marc, Joshua, and Pete.

> 4. Starting pitcher, 1968, St. Louis Cardinals.

Bob Gibson. 4 for Gareth, Marc, Joshua, and Pete.

> 5. Starting pitcher, 1971, Oakland Athletics.

Vida Blue. 4 for Marc, Joshua, and Dan Tilque.

> 6. Relief pitcher, 1981, Milwaukee Brewers.

Rollie Fingers. 4 for Marc, Joshua, and Pete. 3 for Gareth.

> 7. Relief pitcher, 1984, Detroit Tigers.

Willie Hernandez. 4 for Pete.

> 8. Starting pitcher, 1986, Boston Red Sox.

Roger Clemens. 4 for Gareth, Marc, Joshua, and Pete.

> 9. Relief pitcher, 1992, Oakland Athletics.

Dennis Eckersley. 4 for Gareth, Marc, and Pete.

> 10. Starting pitcher, 2011, Detroit Tigers.

Justin Verlander. 4 for Gareth and Pete.

Scores, if there are no errors:

GAME 10 ROUNDS-> 2 3 4 6 7 8 BEST
TOPICS-> Sci Can Geo His Ent Spo FOUR
Dan Blum 40 2 34 36 40 0 150
Bruce Bowler 36 0 36 28 40 0 140
Joshua Kreitzer 28 2 40 28 40 24 136
Dan Tilque 40 0 36 36 20 4 132
Marc Dashevsky 40 0 36 28 24 28 132
Pete Gayde 16 0 36 16 28 36 116
Gareth Owen 40 0 -- -- 36 31 107
Erland Sommarskog 28 0 39 28 -- -- 95
Peter Smyth 27 0 40 27 -- -- 94
Björn Lundin 20 0 28 16 12 0 76
Jason Kreitzer 8 0 12 4 40 0 64
"Calvin" 31 0 -- -- -- -- 31

--
Mark Brader | "My mind is like a steel trap; it snaps closed
Toronto | and is almost impossible to pry open"