question: WwEF/Form of Mist

Joshua Duffin

Dec 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/3/96

Hi all, I have a question on Wake with Evening's Freshness versus
Form of Mist. If a vampire Wakes and blocks, and in that combat, the
acting vampire plays superior Form (continue action at +1 stealth),
is the Waking vampire allowed to still attempt to block or play reaction
cards, since it is 'the same' action?

Thanks,
Josh

L. Scott Johnson

Dec 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/4/96

In article <5827s7$c...@newsstand.cit.cornell.edu>,

Yes, for exactly that reason. The woken vampire retains any intercept
he has, as well (until the end of the action).

Alec Chang

Dec 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/5/96

On 3 Dec 1996 21:59:35 GMT, du...@newton.ruph.cornell.edu (Joshua
Duffin) wrote:

>Hi all, I have a question on Wake with Evening's Freshness versus
>Form of Mist. If a vampire Wakes and blocks, and in that combat, the
>acting vampire plays superior Form (continue action at +1 stealth),
>is the Waking vampire allowed to still attempt to block or play reaction
>cards, since it is 'the same' action?

I see no reason why it shouldn't. You'd just have to get the
intercept to that vampire.

Alec Chang