LSJ Tenebrous Form

Alias

May 26, 2006, 8:30:49 AM5/26/06
Tenebrous Form
Type: Action Modifier
Requires: Obtenebration
Cost: 1 blood
[obt] +1 stealth.
[OBT] As above, and minions without Obtenebration must pay 1 blood to
attempt to block.

It was mentioned somewhere here before, but sounds too good to be true:

Allies cannot block actions modified by Tenebrous Form superior,
because they have to pay *blood* to attempt, but they dont have any
(they have only *life*).True?

Thank you

a-e

May 26, 2006, 8:36:24 AM5/26/06

true

LSJ

May 26, 2006, 8:45:04 AM5/26/06
a-e wrote:
> Alias wrote:
> > Tenebrous Form

> > [OBT] As above, and minions without Obtenebration must pay 1 blood to
> > attempt to block.
> >
> > Allies cannot block actions modified by Tenebrous Form superior,
> > because they have to pay *blood* to attempt, but they dont have any
> > (they have only *life*).True?
>
> true

Correct.

Alias

May 26, 2006, 8:53:03 AM5/26/06

Thank you. I know this was already ruled in a specific example
involving Neighborhood Watch Commander, but I wanted a general answer
to prevent any disputes in my playgroup. (damn Imbued you know :))