[LSJ] Helena and Dual Discipline Cards

XZealot

Sep 11, 2005, 11:38:42 AM9/11/05
Scott,
Can Helena use her special to play multidiscipline cards, like Read the
Winds (after she gained animalism)?

--
Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr.

Fabio 'Sooner' Macedo

Sep 11, 2005, 2:12:31 PM9/11/05

XZealot escreveu:

IANLSJ, but I recall there's a ruling about dual-discipline cards that
say they can be fetched by cards that relate to one of the two
disciplines listed. I'm not sure if this is applicable to all cases
(like vampire specials), though. A peek in the rulings page should
help.

best,

Fabio "Sooner" Macedo

LSJ

Sep 11, 2005, 3:35:08 PM9/11/05
XZealot wrote:
> Scott,
> Can Helena use her special to play multidiscipline cards, like Read the
> Winds (after she gained animalism)?

Yes.

--
LSJ (vtesr...@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (remove spam trap to reply)