7DRL this Week!

Jeff Lait

Mar 4, 2014, 7:14:48 PM3/4/14
This is it folks!

Another year, another seven day roguelike challenge!

Slash will be opening up the registration at
http://7drl.roguetemple.com/
just before the start. So, before you start coding, drop over there and register your entrance! Then make sure to report your success or failure at the end of your week!

You can also use http://7drl.org as a place to drop your thoughts!

Good luck!
--
Jeff Lait

Gerry Quinn

Mar 7, 2014, 3:57:41 PM3/7/14
In article <f6f4a76a-0d60-4d48...@googlegroups.com>,
torespon...@hotmail.com says...
> This is it folks!
>
> Another year, another seven day roguelike challenge!
>
> Slash will be opening up the registration at
> http://7drl.roguetemple.com/
> just before the start. So, before you start coding, drop over there and register your entrance! Then make sure to report your success or failure at the end of your week!
>
> You can also use http://7drl.org as a place to drop your thoughts!
>
> Good luck!

Just thought I'd mention: registration isn't working with Internet
Explorer. It works with Chrome.

- Gerry Quinn