Dev blog - yet another roguelike

ne...@plasticwater.com

Feb 11, 2014, 9:13:23 AM2/11/14
Hi everyone,

I've been putting my thoughts down in a little dev blog whilst I'm writing a little roguelike. Just thought some of you might be interested, I know I love reading about this stuff.
The code is open source too, but I'm new to C++ so I wouldn't exactly use it as a good learning tool in that respect! :) I'm sure there are memory leaks everywhere right now.

Anyway, blog is here: http://yetanotherroguelike.tumblr.com

Love to have any discussions around it!

Cheers,
Neil

adityar...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2014, 8:52:06 PM2/15/14
If you're interested in adding auto-explore, try looking at the Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup source code.