Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Vote for ADOM as Roguelike of the Year 2013!

60 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Thomas Biskup (ADOM Maintainer)

no leída,
18 dic 2013, 10:26:46 p.m.18/12/13
para
Dear ADOM community!

Once more we need your help: The polls are uopen for the votes to becoming Roguelike of the Year 2013. ADOM needs all the help it can get as we are marching towards Steam, tons of new features and a very exciting 2014. Please grant us your support by voting for ADOM as explained under http://www.ancientdomainsofmystery.com/2013/12/call-to-arms-vote-for-adom-as-roguelike.html

We need your help and we need it now - thanks so much!

Thomas Biskup & Team ADOM

john Stuntman

no leída,
10 may 2014, 7:41:55 a.m.10/5/14
para
hullo, tb

if you reading this i wanted you to say that last release of adom (16) is very probably worse one than
15

it is sad if you stop developing this dropping 16 as a last one, 16 has very weak window under windows this should be not so hard to really improve it to fullscreen under windows (you could use winapi blitter and handmade bitmap fonts or something like that - i was using this and it looks really great )
also internal changes in 16 are not so great,

what do jou think ? ;/

weapon addings like of devastation are okay,
some other things not so great, If you would
like improve some easy things -

- made cat rinses it spirit harder (not after first kill but after the second or third)
- made some more powerfull weapons (and generally wide the range on damage, living very weak beginning characters and opponents as it is 9begining of the adom is mastery), but improve midgame by giving stronger weapons (th es +36 instead +18 etc) avaliable to lucky player, (to make midgame easier if luckty) and also make the later opponnents stronger - do not cut down the coefficient and statistics
- made wishes/djini a bit more often (twice?)
maybe even one should be granted at the end of
the begin game?

In general do not cut down the likes and treasures
of adom, (improoving food, good weapons, money, skills etc) instead made some harder opponents maybe or something like that
0 mensajes nuevos