ADOM 1.2.0 prerelease 20 available to the general public

Thomas Biskup (ADOM Maintainer)

Nov 28, 2013, 5:19:44 PM11/28/13
Hi everyone!

Team ADOM is very happy to announce the release of ADOM 1.2.0 Prerelease 20 to the general public. You can find all the details in the following blog post:
http://www.ancientdomainsofmystery.com/2013/11/adom-120-prerelease-20-now-is-available_28.html

The list of changes since the last public release is pretty long, details can be found here: http://www.ancardia.com/changelog.html

Prerelease 20 has been tested for a week by our prerelease access testers and does not seem to contain any major blunders.

Enjoy!

Thomas Biskup & Team ADOM

john Stuntman

May 13, 2014, 10:11:15 AM5/13/14
I was unavare of this (I mean i heard but there was no download then and also not know that this is at so advancet stage)

Looks fine, played a while (a while in a dom is about 6 hours) with de archer, but was unlucky to find only gray altars when i would like to find white on and do precrowning,

mostly it looks very fine, except orcs, Orcs looked much betters as a green and magenta o's

also main character is looking to less serious, see is lokking like old grandma with graay face