[adom 1.2.0 ] thing is good

john Stuntman

Aug 25, 2014, 9:19:46 AM8/25/14
I lastly played 3 days in adom 1.2.0 (dont know which one subrelease it was downloaded by me in april or may probably)
The most central madness of my playing in adom was 1999 now im 15 years older, so things are different - but...
im happy to anounce ... the thing is still good

I found even this surprising fpp version of it, it is all still damn interesting... Well done.. my main copliand would be about graphics style of characters
it is not quite fine, esp player characters, regardles of what im using it is wielding a picture of some vulgar sabre, Chracters should be terated much more serious in stylish way.. But anyway this is all still good thing, new options this is duelist mist elf, chaos warror are fine.. i had fun starting and starting again with chaos warrior as it is powerfull at start (also good that it is only C- so its power do not spoils other races)

Im playing adom in this times when i need some meditation, adom is in some way religious experience
(like praying, seriously, this is good thing (i lost to much time on, but still good

Later when i was playing good games like gothic 3
(other game i like much)
i found adom like worse game (more poor in some kind of relted richness of experience ) but recentli when i needed a way of some deeper thinking and involving
i found adom in some deep way better and superior;

so my final judgement would be in some deep areas gothic 3 is better in some other aldo very deep areas
adom is still sparkling and ruling

TB as an author could answer me a bit for my deep and involved comment , i think ;/ Well we will see, its good to know that adom is stil in fire.. maybe i will produce more comment later on

fir