Junkyard Dog Question

wesley

Oct 31, 2011, 11:38:47 AM10/31/11
What exactly is the mechanical dog on Junkyard supposed to do? I just
got a JY and it seems to move very little. I tried resoldering the
wires on the solenoid and it just moves a little occasionally when I
hit the ball up the shot that says "DOG" but doesn't do that every
time which I suspect is supposed to.

Tenacious T

Oct 31, 2011, 5:21:23 PM10/31/11
So - Go to You Tube and watch a couple other JY games .

wesley

Nov 1, 2011, 12:38:17 PM11/1/11
On Oct 31, 3:21 pm, Tenacious T <twalls172...@comcast.net> wrote:
>   So - Go to You Tube and watch a couple other JY games .

Thanks for the idea but unable to get on Youtube right now as I don't
have all the programs I need to get on that. Yea I know pretty feeble!