FS/FT Stern HUO Spider-Man Florida

BEEPNUTZ

May 1, 2010, 9:44:18 AM5/1/10
Hi, For sale or trade is my 2007 Stern Spider-Man. This machine is
mint perfect in every way. $4650.00 firm...........extras
Bob in Port St. Lucie

underlord

May 1, 2010, 9:55:10 AM5/1/10

What a deal! Good luck with the sale! ;p

For that price, what 'extra's' are we talking about?

BEEPNUTZ

May 1, 2010, 10:31:25 AM5/1/10

Bob's Black Version.......
color change LED in super hero
black edge mold on head cabinet (chrome pieces saved)
blood red flipper bats
black cup holder
leg cushions (from day one)
lowered spot light on green goblin ( better view)
protective washers for plastics
added special S-M sticker on aluminum plate and 2 way taped in back
right corner
special black leg bolts (allen wrench type)
black leg levelers
goodybag included along with gameroom magazine S-M issue
S-M bobble head (not included....gift)
adult owned and played and tweeked to perfection
Bob

FLYING HIGH DA900EX

May 1, 2010, 12:44:55 PM5/1/10
It's worth $4500 all day!!! E

chuck

May 1, 2010, 1:13:22 PM5/1/10

Bob should list it as a spiderman black. That way bob would get more
hits. At least that's what chuck thinks.

underlord

May 1, 2010, 3:29:49 PM5/1/10
On May 1, 12:44 pm, FLYING HIGH DA900EX <falcon200...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> It's worth $4500 all day!!! E

Hey 'E', (if that is in fact your real name), since you are thinking
all of the SM pins are such great deals all day long, why not stock up
yourself?

Stop poking the beehive pal, you won't like me when I'm buzzed. ;)

Good luck with the sale Bob. Does indeed sound good.

--Rick.

BEEPNUTZ

May 1, 2010, 4:32:32 PM5/1/10
On May 1, 9:44 am, BEEPNUTZ <beepn...@hotmail.com> wrote:

It also has the dead foam at dock ock and mylar around the magnet and
approximately 500 plays.

JohnKinKokomo

May 1, 2010, 5:00:40 PM5/1/10
Look out MM, here comes Spider-man. I think they are ALL worth
10,000.00 each.

JohnKinIndiana

underlord

May 1, 2010, 5:31:59 PM5/1/10

:D

chuck

May 1, 2010, 6:53:28 PM5/1/10
On May 1, 5:00 pm, JohnKinKokomo <s.kn...@comcast.net> wrote:

I'll sell mine for 10k ;-)

underlord

May 1, 2010, 6:59:30 PM5/1/10

What a fair market value. Good luck with the sale Chuck. (stop
hijacking people's FS threads you animal!)

;)

--Rick.