FS HUO Spiderman in So Cal

Raider Mike

Dec 5, 2009, 10:50:58 PM12/5/09
I have a perfect HUO Spiderman. No wear or scratches on playfield or
cabinet. Just like it just came out of the box except cheaper, cost
is $3,500.

I am located in Fullerton. Email me if you want pics.

Mike

Mike W. from NJ

Dec 5, 2009, 11:21:37 PM12/5/09

Not in your area but just wondering if this is the going rate for a
HUO Spider-Man? I'm interested in picking one up after Christmas.
The only thing local that I've seen in NJ is a routed but well kept
after SM for $3500 (has wear around Oct magnet but in pretty good
shape otherwise). Don't mean to hijack this thread but wondering if
this is the going rate for HUO?

Thanks,

-Mike W. from NJ
www.EMwhite.org

erickit

Dec 5, 2009, 11:28:48 PM12/5/09

Yup, I sent him an email but it is probably gone already.

Eric