Craigslist: Williams IJ and CFTBL - $2900 Northern Michigan

Steen

Sep 12, 2011, 6:00:56 PM9/12/11
Not mine, but saw the posting today... Wish I had the cash for these
myself. I hope someone here takes advantage of the deal. Possibly HUO?
http://nmi.craigslist.org/tag/2594174837.html

BoJo

Sep 12, 2011, 6:04:35 PM9/12/11
On Sep 12, 6:00 pm, Steen <wichman8%msu....@gtempaccount.com> wrote:
> Not mine, but saw the posting today... Wish I had the cash for these
> myself. I hope someone here takes advantage of the deal. Possibly HUO?http://nmi.craigslist.org/tag/2594174837.html

Neither have been in commercial use but yet you can see wear around
the coin slots on both machines, lol

Captain Neo

Sep 12, 2011, 6:05:24 PM9/12/11
On Sep 12, 5:00 pm, Steen <wichman8%msu....@gtempaccount.com> wrote:
> Not mine, but saw the posting today... Wish I had the cash for these
> myself. I hope someone here takes advantage of the deal. Possibly HUO?http://nmi.craigslist.org/tag/2594174837.html

it's in MI, those game are long gone if they are real. MI posts don't
last long.

Steen

Sep 12, 2011, 6:10:57 PM9/12/11
You must have superman eyes! The lack of picture quality here doesn't
really corroborate much for details.
Message has been deleted

Gerry

Sep 12, 2011, 11:33:59 PM9/12/11
On Sep 12, 6:00 pm, Steen <wichman8%msu....@gtempaccount.com> wrote:
> Not mine, but saw the posting today... Wish I had the cash for these
> myself. I hope someone here takes advantage of the deal. Possibly HUO?http://nmi.craigslist.org/tag/2594174837.html

Looks like Creature was drilled and has a plug in the right side by
the coin door...but who would care if they are nice....a package deal
could be a deal....

so

Sep 13, 2011, 1:01:01 AM9/13/11
You're right--I can't make out anything on the coin doors. However,
both games appear un-faded though.

scott

John Dayhuff

Sep 13, 2011, 10:20:33 AM9/13/11
Come to find out the IJ sold to someone that offered her $200 more
then what she was asking for it because he knew that there was someone
else closing the deal with her at her asking price of $2900.
Typical BS on both parties if you ask me.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

jamespin

Sep 13, 2011, 5:15:14 PM9/13/11

Price was so called firm and she emailed me that she sold it to someone
else that supposedly contacted her first. Now, it makes sense. I was
outbid on a firm price. The rascal!! Never knew it was an auction but
so is the craiglist way of life.

--
jamespin
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com