Look who guest appears on this flyer!!

kbliznick

Jul 31, 2009, 8:06:20 PM7/31/09
pretty hilarious

http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=126&picno=3208&zoom=1

Did he do this on other ones as well?
I have always wondered about the quality of the models used for fliers
and backglasses.

kbliznick

Aug 1, 2009, 1:29:19 PM8/1/09

No guesses anybody? It's the guy on the right. Big name in pinball.

Gott Lieb?

Aug 1, 2009, 1:34:04 PM8/1/09
Mr. G Stern.

Jim

seymour.shabow

Aug 1, 2009, 1:38:46 PM8/1/09

Don't need to guess, it's Gary Stern on the right (he was also on some
of the flyers' backs talking about the solid state flipper starting with
phantom of the opera)

The guy next to him is Joe Kaminkow, another big name in pinball.

-scott CARGPB#29

firepower

Aug 1, 2009, 6:39:19 PM8/1/09
On Aug 1, 6:38 pm, "seymour.shabow" <seymour.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> kbliznick wrote:
> > On 31 July, 17:06, kbliznick <kblizn...@aol.com> wrote:
> >> pretty hilarious
>
> >>http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=126&picno=3208&zoom=1
>
> >> Did he do this on other ones as well?
> >> I have always wondered about the quality of the models used for fliers
> >> and backglasses.
>
> > No guesses anybody?  It's the guy on the right.  Big name in pinball.
>
> Don't need to guess, it's GarySternon the right (he was also on some

> of the flyers' backs talking about the solid state flipper starting with
> phantom of the opera)
>
> The guy next to him is Joe Kaminkow, another big name in pinball.
>
> -scott CARGPB#29

Good spot, Scott. Saw the game recently, the characters on the
Backglass look NOTHING like Michael J. Fox or Chris Lloyd, either.
-Richard

Steve-o

Aug 1, 2009, 6:44:14 PM8/1/09
LMAO!!!