williams official baseball

baberuth

May 4, 2010, 12:04:17 PM5/4/10
Would anyone happen to know if the cabinet design was slightly
different in the novelty version from the deluxe version of the
williams official baseball arcade?

Joe

Dave Beck

May 4, 2010, 12:53:16 PM5/4/10

Hello Joe - As far as I know the only difference is the backglass
doesn't have the credit window, and of course the machine doesn't have
a credit / replay unit. Just curious - does the front of the
cabinet, left side, have a replay button ? Also, does the machine
accept 25c. ? I would think if it does than there should be a credit
unit. Would like to see a picture if possible.

baberuth

May 4, 2010, 1:19:34 PM5/4/10

Dave,

I will take pics and send them to you. There is no credit window in
the back-glass and the design is just slightly different. I have to
drill out the lock in the backbox to see if there is a credit unit. I
will need a few good men.

Joe

Joe

Dave Beck

May 4, 2010, 6:20:15 PM5/4/10

Does it have a credit button on the front ? Left side of the coin
door ? If so, maybe all you have is a repro backglass that needs a
slight modification.