Use my friends and family discount rate for any hotel stay this year!

csc...@hotmail.com

Apr 15, 2009, 1:07:39 PM4/15/09
Hi guys. I wanted to pass along a great discount to anyone that might
be going on a vacation, or just a trip to pickup a pin and will need a
hotel room. For at least one more week, I work for IHG (Holiday Inn,
Holiday Inn Express, Crown Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Intercontinental
Hotels, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites) Our company has a
great promotion through the end of May, a friends and family rate that
can save you serious money on your hotel stays, all over the world.
You simply have to use this link, and if it asks for the location of
your employee friend, I'm in Charleston, SC.

Here is the link-

http://www.ihgfriendsandfamily.com/clf2q2

Feel free to pass this along to any of your friends and family. I
would recommend trying to use it this week if possible, because once I
leave the company, I'm not 100% sure if the link will still work. But
once you book the room, your discounted rate is guaranteed. Enjoy!!

astillent...@rogers.com

Apr 15, 2009, 1:35:35 PM4/15/09

i took advantage of this offer and saved a lot of money.
Thanks
Dave Astill

flippy

Apr 15, 2009, 1:54:23 PM4/15/09
The Friends and Family Voucher that is required at check-in
asks for IHG Employee name.

<csc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

csc...@hotmail.com

Apr 15, 2009, 1:56:35 PM4/15/09

Actually you should NOT need anything when you check in. But my name
is Christopher Caudle, and I'm in Charleston, SC.

csc...@hotmail.com

Apr 16, 2009, 7:35:02 AM4/16/09
Update- when you use that link, it will let you print out a voucher,
which should auto fill in my name. Just put Charleston, SC for my
location, and you're good to go. I had a friend save over $500 on his
honeymoon trip yesterday, these discounts are VERY significant in most
markets!

Kwisatz

Apr 16, 2009, 11:24:35 AM4/16/09

Chris, Thanks a lot. I just booked King bed Suites at the Pasadena
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites for only $80 per night.
Great deal. Orbits and Travelocity were twice that.

Steve

csc...@hotmail.com

Apr 16, 2009, 11:34:27 AM4/16/09
Glad you got a great deal! Most places, the discount will easily beat
your orbits, priceline, etc. If you come across a property that
doesn't have a better price, just keep looking. Most are giving out
GREAT deals right now.

csc...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2009, 6:18:41 PM4/17/09
For those wanting the discounts, you have to use this link -

http://www.ihg.com/h/d/6c/1/en/friendsandfamily?key=HrQ%252BJQPpe%252BO23FCmlrP%252FykKm8OJX45vz&cm_mmc=DCE-_-FF-_-20090224-_-AM18160

Long story short, I left IHG, but my ops manager who is REALLY cool,
said I could pass along her link to any of my friends/family. After
you make your booking, you'll need to print out your voucher. Your IHG
friend/family contact is now "Lisa Berry" and she works out of
"Charleston, SC"

Enjoy!!

csc...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2009, 10:04:24 AM4/20/09
Bump!

santan...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2014, 7:05:19 PM4/24/14
Hi.does this still work? I'm trying to get a room so I can stay when my dad goes to have surgery. I'm trying to use the link but it requires an email and pn number. Help

barakandl

Apr 24, 2014, 9:04:49 PM4/24/14
On Thursday, April 24, 2014 7:05:19 PM UTC-4, santan...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi.does this still work? I'm trying to get a room so I can stay when my dad goes to have surgery. I'm trying to use the link but it requires an email and pn number. Help

where you really searching RGP for ways to get cheap hotel rates?

just call that dude on tv.

kimbe...@outlook.com

Jul 3, 2014, 11:17:09 AM7/3/14
Chris, is this still a good link and usable discount?

ldnayman

Jul 3, 2014, 11:53:12 AM7/3/14
Five years later?

Surely it still works.

stufffor...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2014, 9:55:57 AM7/23/14
are you or do you know anyone who is still an employee???? THANKS SO SO MUCH!

stufffor...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2014, 9:57:31 AM7/23/14
looks like it still works....try it!

manol...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2016, 3:02:46 PM3/24/16
Hello how do you go about applying discount?

cowbo...@gmail.com

May 19, 2018, 10:02:37 AM5/19/18
Is this discount still available

mon...@discoverdonate.com

Dec 14, 2018, 5:45:30 AM12/14/18
Does this still work and are there any other offers kindly?

homebrood

Dec 14, 2018, 10:11:58 AM12/14/18
Well it is 9 years since the post. Give it a try but I doubt it...