Reply to: sale-92...@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-18, 11:26AM PST

Machines that are for sale listed elsewhere:
FISH TALES listing at: $1,899 bought for: $1,026
ADDAMS FAMILY listing at: $3,499 bought for: $2,500 or $2,626.26
GUNS N' ROSES listing at: $3,195 bought for: $2,250 or $2,500
SIMPSONS PINBALL PARTY listing at: $2,900 bought for: $2,450
SCARED STIFF listing at: $2,999 bought for: $1,717.17
NBA FASTBREAK listing at:? bought for:$899
THEATRE OF MAGIC listing at:? bought for: $2,800

a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests
PostingID: 924351583

Copyright © 2008 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy
feedback forum

robatki

未读,
2008年11月18日 18:05:112008/11/18
收件人
On Nov 18, 2:38 pm, "Sean Casey" <napa...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Here is an interesting post on the Orange County Craigslist.  I will post
> the link and the text from the post as it will likely be flagged.  I don't
> see an issue with the asking prices, so I am not sure why they posted it.
>
> Sean
>
> http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/clt/924351583.html
>
> orange county craigslist > collectibles
> please flag with care:
>
> miscategorized
> prohibited
> spam/overpost
> best of craigslist
>
> Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western
> Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping,
> escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee.
> More info
> P.I.N.B.A.L.L Price Info

> Reply to: sale-924351...@craigslist.org [?]

> Date: 2008-11-18, 11:26AM PST
>
> Machines that are for sale listed elsewhere:
> FISH TALES listing at: $1,899 bought for: $1,026
> ADDAMS FAMILY listing at: $3,499 bought for: $2,500 or $2,626.26
> GUNS N' ROSES listing at: $3,195 bought for: $2,250 or $2,500
> SIMPSONS PINBALL PARTY listing at: $2,900 bought for: $2,450
> SCARED STIFF listing at: $2,999 bought for: $1,717.17
> NBA FASTBREAK listing at:? bought for:$899
> THEATRE OF MAGIC listing at:? bought for: $2,800
>
>   a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
> interests
> PostingID: 924351583

> Copyright © 2008 craigslist, inc.    terms of use    privacy policy
> feedback forum

Someone is trying to be a dick to SoCal Pinballs.

Sean Casey

未读,
2008年11月18日 18:14:262008/11/18
收件人
Life is way too short to be wasted on this kind of sh*t. I think the person
that posted it needs to play more pinball.

Sean

"robatki" <ro...@blueskyimg.com> wrote in message

mattcr...@yahoo.com

未读,
2008年11月18日 18:57:482008/11/18
收件人
On Nov 18, 4:14 pm, "Sean Casey" <napa...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Life is way too short to be wasted on this kind of sh*t.  I think the person
> that posted it needs to play more pinball.
>
> Sean
>
> "robatki" <r...@blueskyimg.com> wrote in message

I replied to the ad asking him to sell his pinballs at those prices or
move on to something more productive. He isn't helping anyone, just
discouraging future pinball owners.

angelsfan1

未读,
2008年11月18日 19:01:092008/11/18
收件人
I had my beef with him in the psat, but cleared it all up. He is a
stand up guy and whoever is doing that is really dickish. Get out more
often.

angelsfan1

未读,
2008年11月18日 19:07:402008/11/18
收件人
I dont think it is David from SoCal Pinballs that he is targeting, I
think it is his brother Brian at Pintastic Pinballs, also in Corona
that someone is mad at. Probaly one of the machines previous sellers
that kept an eye out and is mad he is now flipping them. I think the
prices are still pretty good and someone is butt hurt they missed the
better deal.

Chris LeMasters

未读,
2008年11月18日 20:42:032008/11/18
收件人
Brian at Pintastic is a nice guy and a reasonable person when
discussing his pins. And he will be the first to describe the details
(and flaws). I have not purchased from him (yet), but I have been
impressed with our interactions. By the way, I noted the following CL
post from him (he is in Corona where the OC fire started this
weekend):

Chris LeMasters
Carlsbad, CA

From OC Craig's List:
PINTASTIC PINBALL WILL DONATE $50 TO THE RED CROSS FOR EACH PINBALL
MACHINE PURCHASE MADE BEFORE THANKSGIVING TO HELP THE VICTIMS OF THE
RECENT FIRES.
MACHINES AVAILABLE CURRENTLY INCUDE...
THE FLINTSTONES
FISH TALES
DIRTY HARRY
ADDAMS FAMILY
GUNS N' ROSES
SIMPSONS PINBALL PARTY
SCARED STIFF
WHEEL OF FORTUNE
NBA FASTBREAK
THEATRE OF MAGIC

PLEASE CONTACT BRIAN, AND MENTION THIS AD.
909-518-6506
OR EMAIL pintasti...@aol.com
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Premium Pinballs

未读,
2008年11月18日 20:50:312008/11/18
收件人
I wholesale to both of those guys all the time and They are great and
easy to deal with and trust me they get dirty machines when I ship
them, and they make them look great. You have to make a little money
for your trouble and most people that put people down are just pissed
they did not get the deal...

These guys are stand up guys in all ways and noone should ever
hesitate buying from them.

Bobby

MarsNeedsWomen

未读,
2008年11月19日 04:52:552008/11/19
收件人
Rolling eyes... So YOU are populating CA with your trashed reimport
POS games.
That's just great. All these guys do is flip machines with half ass
shop jobs to unsuspecting Ebayers.
You're endorsing them as stand up guys? That's funny like you even
know what that means.

Don't you have a stupid pizza joint to run? Why do you spend so much
time selling garbage games?

TEXAS...@yahoo.com

未读,
2008年11月19日 13:06:362008/11/19
收件人

WHY DO YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME BEING A BIG FAT NERD?
DON'T YOU HAVE A NERD CHAT SESSION TO TEND TO?
GET A LIFE YOU FAT PATHETIC LOSER!

deafdumb&blindboy

未读,
2008年11月20日 15:25:552008/11/20
收件人
Wow, let Dan have it with both barrels now, huh? If Brian wants to
flip machines and do it honestly and forthrightly, then why not? I
personally service almost all of his machines before they go out, and
I can assure you that Brian is, as Shawn noted, a stand up guy, as
honest as they come. Not only does he not misrepresent game condition,
but he has even paid for repairs that I have done for new owners on
games, where it wasn't his fault. (I replaced the filter caps and BR's
on a WPC driverboard that started resetting soon after the new owner
got the game and Brian paid for the parts and labor) Anyway, my only
beef with Brian is that some of his cosmetic touchups are not quite
professional, but he's getting better every day. And sometimes he
doesn't play games enough or research them enough to know how the game
should be when totally correct, but he's among many folks here in that
respect. I like to get games, spend the time owning, researching,
playing, and getting to know them intimately, but Brian isn't that
way, he's more interested in flipping them and making a buck. But I
can assure you, he pays me to make sure they are as right as I can get
them, and while I'm certainly no expert, I've seen and worked on and
played enough games to where I know enough to get by. And not only
that, I think it's very generous of Brian to donate a portion of his
sales to fire victims - if your house had just burnt down, I think you
would agree. And Dan, maybe 10% of the games that Brian gets are
reimports. I used to report every serial number from his games to the
IPSND, and while there were a few reimports, they were a small
percentage. I agree with Bobby - don't hesitate to buy machines from
Brian. I don't service David's machines....YET.....but that's because
we got off on the wrong foot here. Which goes to show you, posting
negative stuff about people when you don't know the whole story isn't
a good thing to do.
John

dcerny

未读,
2008年11月20日 15:42:032008/11/20
收件人
John D! Welcome back! I was missing that dd&bb handle around here.

hope all is well.
dan c

0 个新帖子