Free New medieval madness Playfield

sa...@mrpinball.com.au

Oct 12, 2007, 8:31:52 AM10/12/07
We require a used worn out MM playfield to make sure the dimple file
we have is the same and everything lines up as there was a revision
mid July 1997. We will offer a new Remade Playfield with Williams on
it as Compensation. email produ...@pinball.com

CornCob

Oct 12, 2007, 9:06:28 AM10/12/07
> it as Compensation. email product...@pinball.com

If I had one I'd consider sending it but I thought you were going to
change the WMS logo to Bally? Is that only on the cabinet?

Ping

american...@hotmail.com

Oct 12, 2007, 9:21:31 AM10/12/07
I require a $2500.00 US deposit before I can send a playfield.

JohnBuzzz

Oct 12, 2007, 9:38:18 AM10/12/07

I think the restriction on the Williams name only applies to the
pinball machine being produced as a whole and not the individual parts
that could be sold separately.

-Al

Oct 12, 2007, 9:45:12 AM10/12/07
Wayne-O,
We are currently checking into the accuracy of your "dimple
file", as well as the accuracy of your troll assemblies. We assure
you that we are putting vasts amounts of hard work into the project.
In fact, we have a few pictures we wanted to send you to ensure you
that things are coming along nicely with the project at this point.
Please click here to see the pictures:

http://www.chucksarcade.com/images/mmremake/mmone.jpg
http://www.chucksarcade.com/images/mmremake/mmtwo.jpg
http://www.chucksarcade.com/images/mmremake/mmthree.jpg
http://www.chucksarcade.com/images/mmremake/mmfour.jpg
http://www.chucksarcade.com/images/mmremake/mmfive.jpg

As you can see from our VAST progress shown in these pictures,
the project is nearing completion. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! If you EVER
make a Medieval Madness machine, I'll be sure to post the pictures of
the ice stormthat would have to be raging in hell!

-Al

beechwood

Oct 12, 2007, 9:49:48 AM10/12/07
> it as Compensation. email product...@pinball.com

Huh?

Steve Charland

Oct 12, 2007, 10:14:35 AM10/12/07
What happened to those 10 MM's you bought for comparison a while
back? Did you sell them already? If not, use one of them instead. You
can take the game apart and put it back together later. You do have an
assembly plant somewhere that could easily do this for you, right?
-S (CARGPB1)

seymour-shabow

Oct 12, 2007, 10:16:42 AM10/12/07
Steve Charland wrote:
> What happened to those 10 MM's you bought for comparison a while
> back? Did you sell them already? If not, use one of them instead. You
> can take the game apart and put it back together later. You do have an
> assembly plant somewhere that could easily do this for you, right?

I think he'd want to use a REALLY worn out PF for this.... no sense in
ruining a semi decent PF since he still sells games, right?

I think I'm in your spam filter also sent you an email last week about
something and got your spam Msg. back.

-scott CARGPB#29

sa...@mrpinball.com.au

Oct 12, 2007, 10:29:02 AM10/12/07
> > it as Compensation. email product...@pinball.com- Hide quoted text -

Well Steve we never ever bought 10 MM games that is just another rumour

Steve Charland

Oct 12, 2007, 10:38:33 AM10/12/07

True, but he should have a rack full of repro playfields sitting
around that he could put back into the game later to make it even nicer.
-S (CARGPB1)

chuck

Oct 12, 2007, 10:48:07 AM10/12/07

Watch the pins and vids revenge of the Myth. Kerry tells how he did
the dimpling using the one machne that Gene had. Actually it's a
really good video and you could learn a lot from it.

pinballjim

Oct 12, 2007, 10:51:43 AM10/12/07
On Oct 12, 9:29 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
> Well Steve we never ever bought 10 MM games that is just another rumour

Then why did you post that you did in 2002?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/e37dd2623e9115f0/b26676b3784aaa78?lnk=st&q=MM#b26676b3784aaa78

Mr Pinball ( Aust )
More options Jul 9 2002, 9:56 am
Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: "Mr Pinball ( Aust )" <sa...@mrpinball.com.au>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:58:11 +1000
Subject: 4 MM madness available Australia
I have just got 6 MM in and 4 are available for sale
Prices range from $7500-$8500AUD each

email direct sa...@mrpinball.com.au

twilightzonepinball

Oct 12, 2007, 11:44:17 AM10/12/07
On Oct 12, 8:31 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
> it as Compensation. email product...@pinball.com

Why are you here asking for favors when you restrict information to
your secret forums for buyers only? Will you please redesign the
Merlin shot so it works. It's really the reason I will say that the
game can suck at times.

-Tom

sa...@mrpinball.com.au

Oct 12, 2007, 11:48:23 AM10/12/07
On Oct 13, 12:51 am, pinballjim <pinball...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 12, 9:29 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
>
> > Well Steve we never ever bought 10 MM games that is just another rumour
>
> Then why did you post that you did in 2002?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread...

> Mr Pinball ( Aust )
> More options Jul 9 2002, 9:56 am
> Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
> From: "Mr Pinball ( Aust )" <sa...@mrpinball.com.au>
> Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 00:58:11 +1000
> Subject: 4 MM madness available Australia
> I have just got 6 MM in and 4 are available for sale
> Prices range from $7500-$8500AUD each
>
> email direct sa...@mrpinball.com.au

Long gone 5 years ago way before we bought the rights fool...

sa...@mrpinball.com.au

Oct 12, 2007, 11:51:43 AM10/12/07
> really good video and you could learn a lot from it.- Hide quoted text -

we dont need to be educated by Gene. as i said there were a few
revisions dimples moved and added. at least ours are dimpled and
tnutted

chuck

Oct 12, 2007, 1:17:41 PM10/12/07
> tnutted- Hide quoted text -

You would be wise to learn from those who have suceeded since you are
definately floundering.

Walt

Oct 12, 2007, 1:21:06 PM10/12/07
> Long gone 5 years ago way before we bought the rights fool...- Hide quoted text -

But,

"Well Steve we never ever bought 10 MM games that is just another
rumour"

Another Wayne BS story.It obviously wasen't a rumour than was it?
And you do have a lot to learn from Gene.
One day when you grow up, you'll realize it.Until than,stay on your
own forum.

Eric A.

Oct 12, 2007, 1:57:48 PM10/12/07
>we dont need to be educated by Gene. as i said there were a few
>revisions dimples moved and added. at least ours are dimpled and
>tnutted

Still the same great spokesperson eh Wayne? They guy wasn't being mean
at all he was just giving some advice. Nice man nice...

Eric A.
313-268-0541

brokenvette

Oct 12, 2007, 2:30:35 PM10/12/07
> it as Compensation. email product...@pinball.com

The bullshit you pull on people here, the smack you talk, the c&d
letters you send people for making the slightest part that YOU wont
makeand didnt you send domeone a letter for talking MEAN about you. I
wouldnt give you anything but a kick in your butt. Go talk to someone
who really believes you will make a game.

Expat

Oct 12, 2007, 2:34:29 PM10/12/07

I believe it....it will happen.

MarsNeedsWomen

Oct 12, 2007, 2:55:42 PM10/12/07
Try Gaucho in Argentina or other S. American sellers. MM's and all
other machines coming from there usually have destroyed playfields.

Magic Mike

Oct 12, 2007, 10:29:30 PM10/12/07
> Will you please redesign the
> Merlin shot so it works. It's really the reason I will say that the
> game can suck at times.

A small piece of drop dead foam from Pin Bits will fix this problem. It will
go in every time! I've never had a bounce out since!

Mike

buzz66

Oct 13, 2007, 12:06:17 AM10/13/07
This is just another ploy by Dotty to hold onto whatever little
deposit money he still has left.

Me thinks you must be getting a few more people asking for the deposit
money back.

If you posted some pics to show you actually have playfields already
screen printed, then your wish would no doubt be granted. So where
does that leave you. You are either a fucking useless business man or
you have no playfields.

I think you are both useless & woodless.

JF

Oct 13, 2007, 12:35:59 AM10/13/07
On Oct 12, 8:31 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
> it as Compensation. email product...@pinball.com

Call me crazy, but shouldnt you already have EVERYTHING you need to
completely re-create this game since you've promised it would be
reproduced to the point of accepting $2500 deposits from people? Why
not just buy a real MM of your very own and do what ever you need to
do to it to finish the job, then put it back together when your done.
Or better yet, post a WTB thread with a big price tag for a NOS or
USED playfield and make it worth someone's time to give up their
playfield and not have to worry about getting it back or not. That way
everyone wins..... You get what you need and dont owe anyone anything,
& the MM repro gets closer to completion for everyone thats waiting on
it. Just a thought.

Jim

gregb...@hotmail.com

Oct 13, 2007, 1:12:32 AM10/13/07

its a shame you didn't hang onto the MM that you got in the container
a little while back.....why not just buy it back from the guy

bobbyd...@googlemail.com

Oct 13, 2007, 10:10:33 AM10/13/07
If Wayne actually does make the games, will everyone here who's
bashing swear to offer him a public apology (a la Korn and Gene
Cunningham?)

rbur...@metrocast.net

Oct 13, 2007, 10:21:52 AM10/13/07

Well, the bashing is stemming from other issues, not actually the
issue of whether the games are made or not.

miracleman

Oct 13, 2007, 11:00:04 AM10/13/07
On Oct 12, 11:48 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
> Long gone 5 years ago way before we bought the rights fool...

Fool.
FOOL!!
FOO!!!

How are the jails down under, FOOL?!?

...ah, can't wait!

I will write you letters,
"Dear WayNO,

...FOOL!!!"

Steve Charland

Oct 13, 2007, 12:23:24 PM10/13/07
If you're referring to people participating in this thread, I wasn't
bashing anyone so there will be no apology from me. Making a pinball
machine is a lot of work. I asked a legitimate question based on what I
read and hear from others. If what I was reading is false (as Wayne has
since posted, my thoughts are that having more than one machine to
dissect and learn from would have been a smart thing to do if you're
planning to build them), then Wayne or someone associated with him
should have stopped the rumors before they are believed as fact.
I think Wayne needs to hire a PR person to field the questions that
knows what's going on and also knows what lines not to cross so he can
concentrate on the important issues. I'm sure there are a lot of
questions that could be answered at this time.
IMO, someone isn't taking this seriously enough and that's why the
climate here has become what it is now. Wayne appears to be operating in
a gray area when the truth is black or white. This doesn't work well on
a discussion group like RGP where you can compare what was said
yesterday with what was said today. His continuing appearance here is
that of someone that doesn't know much on how to run a large legitimate
business, I hope he can change this.
If so, it'll be a long uphill climb. Making those MM's a reality
would be a heck of a good start. Right now, it seems like the MM's will
probably get made ... if/when Wayne decides to do it and by the looks of
things, as a hobby.
-S (CARGPB1)

chuck

Oct 13, 2007, 12:34:19 PM10/13/07
On Oct 13, 10:10 am, bobbydieb...@googlemail.com wrote:

There is a difference. Gene didn't come here and post lies about the
progress of BBB. Wayne brings this all on himself. Based on his
history here and numerous lies he's told people have very good reason
to doubt they will be made. Plus he has constantly bashed stern and
gene so if you can't take the heat... I don't know if they will be
made or not, all I know is that wayne is truly an idiot and really
owes rgp an apology for being himself.

Kyle Wren

Oct 13, 2007, 3:04:33 PM10/13/07
In article <1192284633.7...@v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
bobbyd...@googlemail.com says...

>If Wayne actually does make the games, will everyone here who's
>bashing swear to offer him a public apology (a la Korn and Gene
>Cunningham?)

I don't think my comments in threads about Wayne can be considered "bashing". I
just don't believe that 1000 finished pinball machines are going to appear on
Earth anywhere in the next 11 weeks with the exception of out the backdoor of
Stern Pinball Inc. That, and my general uneasiness with the fact that he could
now be holding over 2 million US in deposit money, has offered no photographic
proof of anything more than a spare parts business, and most terrifying of all,
has publicly stated in matters outside of this project "good luck collecting any
money back from me" says there is a high probability of a debacle here. I hope
he proves me wrong, and if he does I'll happily give him a big "Atta Boy", but I
don't think he deserves an apology from me.

I can't speak for others of course. :-)

--
Kyle Wren

CARGPB #27
"Worst... Ball... EVER!!"

Kyle Wren

Oct 13, 2007, 3:09:27 PM10/13/07
>If Wayne actually does make the games, will everyone here who's
>bashing swear to offer him a public apology (a la Korn and Gene
>Cunningham?)

Conversely, if the project fails will someone ever come here and admit it? What
is the time frame that this will take, is there a drop-dead date where we can
know that if the games haven't appeared that it is over? I hope that date isn't
still 12/31/2007 because I haven't heard any enthusiasm for making that one from
anybody but Rick and Wayne.

buzz66

Oct 13, 2007, 4:43:53 PM10/13/07
Dotty has Troll heads, & thats about it apart from generic pinball
parts.

He is struggling to pay off Williams let along another 1 million or so
it will take of his own money to make these games.

The people here who believe Dotty can pull this off are the same blind
fools who keep pyramid schemes alive. They are the same people who
hand over cash to Nigerian scammers. While these poor souls are on the
planet, blood sucking leaches like Dotty will be there to suck them
dry!

lightguy

Oct 13, 2007, 5:02:10 PM10/13/07
What I find to be funny is the title of the thread.
Missleading in an unethical, slick salesman/promotion sort of way.
Its gives a direct compasison to the company as a whole.

Open it up and it reads;

Yes, I want one.

Eisner

Oct 13, 2007, 5:50:02 PM10/13/07

This is the first thing that I thought of also. It seems very odd
that for one thing... We are looking at someone who is running a
business, that that has paid quite a bit of $$$ for the IP rights to
remake pinball machines. Someone who has taken large amount of
deposits from customers and has a large list of suppliers and
distributors to support his company.

With all this in mind, why would someone come to a community such as
RGP and ask for a used playfield so he ( Wayne ) can use it to help
finish the production of a pinball machine. It just does not make
sense. Would Stern come to use and say... can anyone please supply us
with a ( used part ), so we can finish making one of our games ??

I know they are not in the league of Stern but this seems like
something that a small time reproduction decal outfit would do. If a
company is serious about being looked at as a legitimate company, they
should not be posting such things as requesting parts/help to product
production units.

David...

Chris Evans

Oct 14, 2007, 10:32:23 AM10/14/07
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:51:43 -0700, pinballjim <pinba...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 12, 9:29 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
>> Well Steve we never ever bought 10 MM games that is just another rumour
>
>Then why did you post that you did in 2002?
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread/e37dd2623e9115f0/b26676b3784aaa78?lnk=st&q=MM#b26676b3784aaa78

*Technically* that says he had six and tried to sell four of them, but
that doesn't invalidate your point at all.

Strip one of your own games, Wayne. Not one person with even the tiniest
amount of brain is going to send a proven lying sack of excrememnt like
you anything real for your Ponzi scheme.

sa...@mrpinball.com.au

Oct 16, 2007, 7:56:14 AM10/16/07
On Oct 15, 12:32 am, Chris Evans <ev...@loa.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:51:43 -0700, pinballjim <pinball...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Oct 12, 9:29 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
> >> Well Steve we never ever bought 10 MM games that is just another rumour
>
> >Then why did you post that you did in 2002?
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/browse_thread/thread...

> *Technically* that says he had six and tried to sell four of them, but
> that doesn't invalidate your point at all.
>
> Strip one of your own games,Wayne. Not one person with even the tiniest

> amount of brain is going to send a proven lying sack of excrememnt like
> you anything real for your Ponzi scheme.

Thankyou for all the emails and offers to loan a playfield. We had
more than 20 offers and have one on the way.

chuck

Oct 16, 2007, 10:18:42 AM10/16/07

Must be really low on money to have to beg for a playfield here. Sure
you don't need advice ;-)

Chris Evans

Oct 16, 2007, 2:09:26 PM10/16/07
On Oct 16, 7:56 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:

> Thankyou for all the emails and offers to loan a playfield. We had
> more than 20 offers and have one on the way.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did.

What's one more lie from the keyboard of a liar?

appetite4pinball

Oct 16, 2007, 2:28:52 PM10/16/07

I think i finally figured cracked the code! Take stated number X and
divide by 20 to get the actual number.
1000 pre-orders/20= 50, then pick a random number between 100-1000 and
assign a pre-order number. IF >1 pre-order, make sure numbers are
concurrent. If the year of the pre-order = 2007, random number pool
is limited to 900-1000. Do i get a prize?
Mike

miracleman

Oct 16, 2007, 3:02:01 PM10/16/07
On Oct 16, 7:56 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
> Thankyou for all the emails and offers to loan a playfield. We had
> more than 20 offers and have one on the way.

...prob'ly had one the whole time and want to give the impression that
lots of people are falling over themselves to help him.

PHAT CHANCE!

P.S. WayNO..... PHOOL!!!

citz...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2007, 3:10:10 PM10/16/07

damn, I guess pigs are flying these days too

larr...@yahoo.com

Oct 17, 2007, 11:24:18 AM10/17/07

> I think i finally figured cracked the code! Take stated number X and
> divide by 20 to get the actual number.
> 1000 pre-orders/20= 50, then pick a random number between 100-1000 and
> assign a pre-order number. IF >1 pre-order, make sure numbers are
> concurrent. If the year of the pre-order = 2007, random number pool
> is limited to 900-1000. Do i get a prize?
> Mike

Actually, "yes" you do get a prize. When the machines are delivered,
you have won the right to bid on eBay for the 1 or 2 that MIGHT be
resold. I think Modest Mouse just put out a new song about you called
"Missed the Boat".

# 998

Milt

Oct 17, 2007, 11:30:41 AM10/17/07
miracleman wrote:

> P.S. WayNO..... TOOL!!!

Fixed that for ya..

appetite4pinball

Oct 17, 2007, 12:34:19 PM10/17/07
On Oct 17, 10:24 am, larrk...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > I think i finally cracked the code! Take stated number X and

I think "The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald Fitzgerald" by Gordon
Lightfoot is a better description of this project and a more likely
scenario. Can you honestly say that you're not worried that the
project is less than 2.5 months from the promised completion date and
Wayne is scouring RGP for used playfields? My advice to you is to get
out, and get out quick while you still have a chance to get your money
back.

Milt

Oct 17, 2007, 2:00:30 PM10/17/07
appetite4pinball wrote:

> I think "The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald Fitzgerald" by Gordon
> Lightfoot is a better description of this project and a more likely
> scenario. Can you honestly say that you're not worried that the
> project is less than 2.5 months from the promised completion date and
> Wayne is scouring RGP for used playfields? My advice to you is to get
> out, and get out quick while you still have a chance to get your money
> back.

Nah, I thinking the saying "a sucker is born every minute" is more
fitting here. But I agree with your advice, all these people that have
deposits should get their money back while they still can and hope the
money is actually there TO get back!

chuck

Oct 17, 2007, 2:29:04 PM10/17/07

I'm sure most people here would rather spend the same amount of money
to buy a *real* williams MM.

Miss the boat? There are plenty of "boats" to go around for anyone
who wants one. You may stand at the dock for a while longer and
*hope* your boat comes in. But how much longer will you stand at the
dock before you wonder if the ship sank?

larr...@yahoo.com

Oct 17, 2007, 5:18:14 PM10/17/07

> I'm sure most people here would rather spend the same amount of money
> to buy a *real* williams MM.

Right. Let me guess. You bought a '98 Camry because it was cheaper
than the new ones and you don't think the '07 models are *real*
because they've been updated with new and better parts. And
personally, I don't care if delivery is 2, 6 or 12 months from now.
I'm convinced they will be completed with the time and effort given to
ensure they are done so properly.

Milt

Oct 17, 2007, 5:59:04 PM10/17/07

Sure, keep telling yourself that. If you honestly think all this time is
being taken to "ensure they are done properly" then I have a bridge to
sell you, in Brooklyn. Here is an idea, maybe its taking so long because
the person doing them doesn't have the ability or the know-how to
actually MAKE these machines and is just stalling so they can have that
money for just a bit longer. Worse yet, he could be spending the money
on other things and you'll get nothing at all.

What makes you so sure these machines are REALLY being made?

Nwojedi

Oct 17, 2007, 6:12:20 PM10/17/07
On Oct 17, 4:59 pm, Milt <netr...@nospammiltsweb.com> wrote:

it would be smart business to take everyones money. Invest it. Milk
it out for 2 or 3 years. Make a killing. Cancel the project and give
everyone their money back, and keep the profits from the
investments. Don't forget, the dollar is weak right now, so even if
you get your money back, the exchange rate is going to give you a $500-
$800 loss already.

rbur...@metrocast.net

Oct 17, 2007, 6:28:25 PM10/17/07
> $800 loss already.- Hide quoted text -

$275 actually.

nomad

Oct 17, 2007, 6:41:51 PM10/17/07
> $800 loss already.- Hide quoted text -

So this assumes that Wayno is a better investor than pinball factory
owner, which, is an even harder pill to swallow.

nomad

metallik

Oct 17, 2007, 6:44:35 PM10/17/07
> resold. I think Modest Mouse just put out a new song about you called
> "Missed the Boat".

I think a lot of people around here already went on this boat ride...
back in 1997 :)

chuck

Oct 17, 2007, 7:07:23 PM10/17/07

Ok, great line of logic, lets follow it.

(Option 1)
I have the opportunity to buy a 98' camry in good shape and drive it
today for a reasonable amount of money.

or

(Option 2)
I can give the car factory half of that money in hopes of getting a
"new" camry sometime in the future. The trick is the owner of the car
factory has never made a car. The owner who has had your money for
over 2 years and has NOTHING to show for it in this time frame. OH
OH! The car factory can't make an exact duplicate because they don't
own the patents. They might have gotten permission but the owner
decided to piss everyone else in the auto industry off by acting like
a child and trying to stop other people's progress. Of course the car
factory does have a fairly large facility. The weird thing is the
place where the camry's should be built is filled with a bunch of
junker cars that the car factory is trying to sell. But thats ok, i
dont mind that i see no progress and the owner off doing other
things. I don't mind that the owner is a liar, hypocrite, and
generally is hated by the known auto-driving universe I still have
faith in him. He can sit on my money as long as he wants, most likely
making interest on it.

Yeah, now tell me which is the better choice?

Oh, and lets all ignore the fact that there WILL be cost overruns
associated with the project. The car factory will make up the
difference right? Sure they will, they had problems making payments
to toyota to even keep the license...

appetite4pinball

Oct 17, 2007, 7:16:55 PM10/17/07
You didn't just compare Toyota who has manufactured millions of
automobiles to Wayne who has yet to produce even a single prototype of
a pinball machine! Let's see, Wayne has a table full of troll heads,
a used playfield, some random boxes of parts, and zero factory workers
that anyone knows of. Sounds like he is real close to getting these
made! Take my advice and get out before the creditors get to him and
you lose your deposit money. Buy yourself a "real" Medieval Madness
or even a Spider-man Black. You'll thank me for it in the future!

Kyle Wren

Oct 17, 2007, 8:09:52 PM10/17/07
In article <1192662443.3...@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, chuck says...

>Oh, and lets all ignore the fact that there WILL be cost overruns
>associated with the project. The car factory will make up the
>difference right?

You know, this is a really excellent point. Forgetting that facts that most
people that haven't pre-ordered don't think these games will ever be built, and
most/all of the people that are still on the list do, whom will absorb the cost
overrun that probably will happen if these games are actually produced?

Since the Gene/BBB project has been used as the measuring stick on this project,
and that one had well-publicized cost overruns, it stands a reason that with a
weak dollar and a similar project (actually, an even harder project as Gene at
least had boards and other things when he started his games), I think even the
most zealous pro-Wayne person here has to realize they can't build these games
for $5000. With have to source every single part, and tool up to build it. Plus
assembly. Wayne himself wrote here several months ago that he had already spent
more than $700,000 just on tooling, I'm not saying he isn't really trying, I
just don't see there is enough money to make your dreams come true guys.

Assuming the above, are you guys willing to pay more to get a new game from
Wayne? If so, you better decide now how much deeper you are willing to go. Do
you believe that Wayne could/would make up the difference? Answer carefully, I'm
sure someone will be watching to gage your responses, don't kid yourself that he
isn't asking the same questions right now.

rbur...@metrocast.net

Oct 17, 2007, 8:29:48 PM10/17/07
On Oct 17, 5:59 pm, Milt <netr...@nospammiltsweb.com> wrote:

For some people who have no direct interest in this 'phony' scenario,
you are being awfully vocal about it. Hmmmmm.....just an observation
is all. Are there other issues at stake here? Or is it really just
concern for our well being? We consider ourselves warned in advance
about losing our money...thank you. Now please just stop trolling
this subject.

larr...@yahoo.com

Oct 17, 2007, 9:05:13 PM10/17/07
> You didn't just compare Toyota who has manufactured millions of
> automobiles toWaynewho has yet to produce even a single prototype of
> a pinball machine! Let's see,Waynehas a table full of troll heads,

> a used playfield, some random boxes of parts, and zero factory workers
> that anyone knows of. Sounds like he is real close to getting these
> made! Take my advice and get out before the creditors get to him and
> you lose your deposit money. Buy yourself a "real"MedievalMadness
> or even a Spider-man Black. You'll thank me for it in the future!

I think most if not all of the pre-order customers knew going in that
Wayne had no history of making machines. That's why I personally am
willing to wait and am not really worried about any timelines. As
with anyone attempting a new endeavor, there's a learning curve
involved. A lot of people appear angry with him but I suspect that
has to do with personal agendas than his ability to conduct business.
I've invested and lost money before but I've also hit big on some
investments. I'm still betting this is going to be a big hit for me
with the payoff being years and years of enjoyment playing one of his
fine machines.

BTW, has anyone noticed there's at least one supplier out there that's
offering for sale TPF MM playfields? Hmmm

rbur...@metrocast.net

Oct 18, 2007, 1:49:19 AM10/18/07

Doubt it.

beechwood

Oct 18, 2007, 2:27:01 AM10/18/07
And add: The engine was changed halfway through the '98 model year,
so if you have one,send it to me for free so I can copy it, and I will
send you a new one?!?

chuck

Oct 18, 2007, 2:45:55 AM10/18/07
On Oct 17, 5:18 pm, larrk...@yahoo.com wrote:

Ok, great line of logic, lets follow it.

(Option 1)
I have the opportunity to buy a 98' camry in good shape and drive it
today for a reasonable amount of money.

or

(Option 2)
I can the car factory half of that money in hopes of getting a "new"

[...]

Loosey

Oct 18, 2007, 3:39:38 AM10/18/07
On Oct 18, 8:09 am, Kyle Wren <kylewrenT...@cinci.rrOUT.com> wrote:
> In article <1192662443.311465.144...@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, chuck says...

Really Kyle, so it's a "fact" that "most people that haven't pre-
ordered don't think these games will ever be built". Why not post the
question on here and lets see how many people are prepared to say
exactly that. As far as I can tell, it is the same people posting the
same shit every single time. I think that there are over 4000 members
on here so you should have no problem in getting at least 1000 people
to back up your statement. Right?

Dave

Chris Evans

Oct 18, 2007, 6:15:25 AM10/18/07
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 00:39:38 -0700, Loosey <kil...@geo.net.au> wrote:

>Really Kyle, so it's a "fact" that "most people that haven't pre-
>ordered don't think these games will ever be built". Why not post the
>question on here and lets see how many people are prepared to say
>exactly that. As far as I can tell, it is the same people posting the
>same shit every single time. I think that there are over 4000 members
>on here so you should have no problem in getting at least 1000 people
>to back up your statement. Right?

Do you have to work really hard to be such an asshole, or does it
come naturally?

At best, RGP has about 300 active participants. There used to be
a database kept of number of unique posters, most prolific posters,
etc, but that hasn't been maintained to my knowledge in quite a while.
Regardless, "1000" backers would be impossible and you bloody well know
it.

So instead of citing ludicrously stupid numbers from Wayne-O Fairy Land,
howzabout a simple empirical head count? People can post and say "Yes,
I suck Wayne's dangly bits and have drunk his kool-aid. The 2007, or 2008,
or 2009, or whenever... reproduction of Medieval Madness will be the
BESTEST THING EVAR!" or "Wayne is a lying sack of kangaroo droppings
and has stolen everyone's money. Make a pinball machine? He'll be lucky
to make *bail*."

I'll start: "Wayne is a lying sack of kangaroo droppings and has
stolen everyone's money. Make a pinball machine? He'll be lucky to
make *bail*."

Us: 2 (given that Kyle's side is already known)
You: 1

Loosey

Oct 18, 2007, 7:56:00 AM10/18/07

Hang on sunshine, Kyle said that it was a "fact"...and I quote
again..."most people that haven't pre-
ordered don't think these games will ever be built". I am asking for
some proof that it is even partially true and if there are only "300
active participants" as you say, please show me even 100....no make it
50 people that will back up that claimed "fact".

Dave

JonC

Oct 18, 2007, 8:52:32 AM10/18/07

I don't think the games will be built.

Jon

rbur...@metrocast.net

Oct 18, 2007, 8:58:01 AM10/18/07
> Jon- Hide quoted text -

Hey Chris Evans, there is no need for name calling. You can call me a
liar if you want, oh that's right, you did in the other post! But
besides that, please try to control yourself in future postings...it
is your lack of control that is NOT making RGP any fun for many
people.
BTW, I think they WILL be built!!

Kyle Wren

Oct 18, 2007, 9:07:05 AM10/18/07
In article <1192693178.8...@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Loosey
says...

>Really Kyle, so it's a "fact" that "most people that haven't pre-
>ordered don't think these games will ever be built". Why not post the
>question on here and lets see how many people are prepared to say
>exactly that. As far as I can tell, it is the same people posting the
>same shit every single time. I think that there are over 4000 members
>on here so you should have no problem in getting at least 1000 people
>to back up your statement. Right?
>
>Dave

Dave, Thank you for responding to my post. Seriously, getting you MM remake
folks to say something here is like pulling teeth sometimes.

The answer to this question is simple, as "your side" has already provided the
proof that I needed. You guys (specifically Rick) came here two weeks ago
promising proof or project progress. You guys (specifically Rick) gave us a
deadline for said proof, and in a format that everyone here could agree to
(pictures).

Deadline came and went and it was discovered there was nothing more to take
pictures of. So in essence, your side has already proven my point. And really,
in any endeavor where one person is saying they will do something, and the other
side says they won't, the burden of proof will always be on the former.

Seriously, you are asking me to prove that these machines won't be built, and
that a large group of people don't believe that they will? We learned from Rick
that even a few people that PRE-ORDERED no longer believe this and have asked
for a refund.

Having said all that, I do see that you may have a point on the wording of what
I originally said. I do not have the facts to back up the word "Most" that I
used in my statement. I would respectfully like to resubmit my statement with a
more accurate statement:

"Gobs of people that haven't pre-ordered don't think these games will ever be
built"

How was that? :-)

Kyle Wren

Oct 18, 2007, 9:18:39 AM10/18/07
In article <1192659174....@v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
rbur...@metrocast.net says...

>For some people who have no direct interest in this 'phony' scenario,
>you are being awfully vocal about it. Hmmmmm.....just an observation
>is all. Are there other issues at stake here? Or is it really just
>concern for our well being? We consider ourselves warned in advance
>about losing our money...thank you. Now please just stop trolling
>this subject.

It's kind of funny Rick, but this is kind of how a discussion forum works.
People will throw out something to get things started (IE, I will provide
photographic proof that TPF is building MM machines that will be ready by
December 31st 2007), and that will usually kick things off. As long as people
stay on topic (I would think the building of new pinball machines is a relevant
topic for a pinball newsgroup), everything is pretty well fair game. Just
because you guys made your own private forum that we can't get into doesn't
preclude us from discussing it here, does it?

If you don't like what somebody is saying, or that what they are pointing out is
potentially embarrassing and causes you to do additional soul-searching on what
you believe doesn't mean they don't have a right to voice their opinion.

Speaking of your private forums, even though I do not have access to them I can
still see the statics on it that is posted on the main page. It looks like the
highest number of active participants was the evening you were supposed to be
providing pictures for everyone to see. Even though, as you have pointed out,
that it's none of my business what you are doing, I have to say I would have
loved to have seen the threads that evening. I'll bet it was interesting. :-)

Kyle Wren

Oct 18, 2007, 9:37:15 AM10/18/07
In article <1192669423.3...@i13g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
rbur...@metrocast.net says...

You could have shut us all up 2 weeks ago Rick. But by coming here and promising
pictures that you never produced how can we have anything but doubt about this
project.

I really want to believe that Wayne is tooling up to build these machines, but
without proof we have no choice but to be naysayers. You can fix that.

chuck

Oct 18, 2007, 9:39:17 AM10/18/07

You mean that place in the uk that has had them for sale on their site
for months now but still can't ship them because they arent done?

bmill...@yahoo.com

Oct 18, 2007, 9:42:41 AM10/18/07
On Oct 16, 7:56 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
> On Oct 15, 12:32 am, Chris Evans <ev...@loa.net> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:51:43 -0700, pinballjim <pinball...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >On Oct 12, 9:29 am, sa...@mrpinball.com.au wrote:
>
> Thankyou for all the emails and offers to loan a playfield. We had
> more than 20 offers and have one on the way.

Just a curious bystander here - is someone (everyone) who made such an
offer from this newsgroup and the person who sent their PF willing to
speak up to verify this claim?

Loosey

Oct 18, 2007, 9:53:37 AM10/18/07
On Oct 18, 9:07 pm, Kyle Wren <kylewrenT...@cinci.rrOUT.com> wrote:
> In article <1192693178.808318.275...@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Loosey

Yep, that was good thanks Kyle. Not sure how many a Gob is but it
sounds about right. :)

Dave

Kyle Wren

Oct 18, 2007, 9:56:15 AM10/18/07
In article <1192714757.5...@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, chuck says...

>> BTW, has anyone noticed there's at least one supplier out there that's
>> offering for sale TPF MM playfields? Hmmm

>You mean that place in the uk that has had them for sale on their site
>for months now but still can't ship them because they arent done?

You know, has anyone brought up the question as to who is doing the MM
playfields? I only ask because there was another thread where there might have
been issues with the AFM playfields, and I thought those were a TPF product as
well. Something about inserts lifting when they are heated up with a light bulb
underneath.

I hope it's not the same supplier, or if it is they have this problem figured
out.

Mike Schudel

Oct 18, 2007, 10:13:55 AM10/18/07
<larr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> I'm sure most people here would rather spend the same amount of money
>> to buy a *real* williams MM.
>
> Right. Let me guess. You bought a '98 Camry because it was cheaper
> than the new ones and you don't think the '07 models are *real*
> because they've been updated with new and better parts. And
> personally, I don't care if delivery is 2, 6 or 12 months from now.
> I'm convinced they will be completed with the time and effort given to
> ensure they are done so properly.

Uhhh...FWIW, Toyota makes cars and I suspect if they wanted to remake the
1997 Camrys again they could be just as good or better than the original
model year Camrys.

So, now lets say the 1997 Toyota Camrys had a HUGE cult following and the
cost for a used 1997 Camry was double what it cost new in 1997. Now,
suppose Jhing Zhang Industries out of China decides to remake the 1997 model
year Camry with little or no help from Toyota. In fact, Jhing needs someone
from the USA to send over a '97 Camry frame for them to see where all the
welds, mounting brackets and guides are located. Then Jhing is going to
sell these completed in the open market, in say 2010 or 2012 or whenever
they get them done, for about the same as the used 1997 Camrys are going
for...maybe a smidge less. Also, Jhing just so happens to only hold rights
to Lexus, not Toyota, so they will be called Lexus Camrys.

Now take the above story and substitute:

Williams ---> Toyota
TPF ---> Jhing Zhang
Medieval Madness ---> Camry
Bally ---> Lexus
Australia ---> China

Yeah....sign me up! :-)

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/yxzavc
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/8ua2n
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

chuck

Oct 18, 2007, 10:17:36 AM10/18/07
On Oct 18, 8:58 am, rburn...@metrocast.net wrote:
But
> besides that, please try to control yourself in future postings...it
> is your lack of control that is NOT making RGP any fun for many
> people.

rick,

please dont be a hypocrite

Kyle Wren

Oct 18, 2007, 10:24:06 AM10/18/07
In article <1192715617....@v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, Loosey
says...

>> "Gobs of people that haven't pre-ordered don't think these games will ever be
>> built"
>>
>> How was that? :-)
>>
>> --
>> Kyle Wren
>>
>> CARGPB #27
>> "Worst... Ball... EVER!!"
>
>Yep, that was good thanks Kyle. Not sure how many a Gob is but it
>sounds about right. :)
>
>Dave

Thanks for keeping me honest Dave. I try to be careful in how I word things, but
I was overly alarmist in my first post.

And as I said before, I don't want to see Wayne's investors get screwed. I hope
they all eventually get either a game or their money back.

larr...@yahoo.com

Oct 18, 2007, 11:02:00 AM10/18/07
> > BTW, has anyone noticed there's at least one supplier out there that's
> > offering for sale TPF MM playfields? Hmmm

> You mean that place in the uk that has had them for sale on their site
> for months now but still can't ship them because they arent done?- Hide quoted text -

Yes, that's the site. Here's my logic and please feel free to shoot
holes in it. TPF is currently making and selling numerous parts. I
don't think it would shoot itself in the foot by offering playfields
that were never going to be built to a well-known supplier.

rbur...@metrocast.net

Oct 18, 2007, 11:02:07 AM10/18/07
On Oct 18, 10:24 am, Kyle Wren <kylewrenT...@cinci.rrOUT.com> wrote:
> In article <1192715617.130293.78...@v23g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, Loosey
> "Worst... Ball... EVER!!"- Hide quoted text -

Chuck, please explain bud. I don't recall swearing at anyone or even
posting anything overly negative. Did I miss something or is
concerning my previous trolling statement...in that case, you are
right. Sorry about that in itself, but I have a hard time tolerating
Chris's open aggression without provocation.

metallik

Oct 18, 2007, 11:11:31 AM10/18/07
Why are you replying to Kyle about Chuck and Chris?

chuck

Oct 18, 2007, 11:26:51 AM10/18/07

Did anyone say the playfields wouldn't be built? The playfield is
only one part of thousands in a pinball machine. Wayne had the guys
at mirco make an afm playfield already. Does that mean afm will be re-
manufactured? Riddle me this batman, why arent the playfields done
already? CPR can make them in a matter of months. I think Gene even
made a couple of firsts (drum hit) in a few months. The mm's can be
remade I don't question that, but your logic fails to prove anything
right now.

Kyle Wren

Oct 18, 2007, 11:32:57 AM10/18/07
In article <1192720291.4...@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, metallik
says...

I was wondering the same thing. I have asked some hard questions of you Rick,
but I don't think I've ever resorted to name-calling. I hope you aren't lumping
me in with anyone else, but I've noticed that you seem to be avoiding my posts
for some reason. I only seek the truth in what is going on, and you seem to be
the man with the access to those answers.

chuck

Oct 18, 2007, 11:42:07 AM10/18/07
> Chris's open aggression without provocation.- Hide quoted text -

I listed the statement that was hypocritical:

> besides that, please try to control yourself in future postings...it
> is your lack of control that is NOT making RGP any fun for many
> people.

Truth be told the threads that have spawned recently about this whole
mess all started with yours.

Milt

Oct 18, 2007, 12:03:49 PM10/18/07
rbur...@metrocast.net wrote:

> For some people who have no direct interest in this 'phony' scenario,
> you are being awfully vocal about it. Hmmmmm.....just an observation
> is all. Are there other issues at stake here? Or is it really just
> concern for our well being? We consider ourselves warned in advance
> about losing our money...thank you. Now please just stop trolling
> this subject.

Well, I call things as I see them and I know how to spot bullshit from a
mile away. The tragic thing is it would be all too easy to shut me up on
the subject, by providing PROOF the machines are being made!

That's all, really simple. But no, you can't do that. Maybe that is why
you like your private forum, anyone that dares to question this
"project" gets swiftly removed and the posts deleted to keep down the
level of doubt. However, this isn't your private forum. So, last I
checked, you really can't tell me what to do. I'm not "trolling" on this
subject nor do I plan to keep quiet about it, why should I?

As for why I'm doing this, its simple. This is an open discussion forum
about pinball machines. This is a topic directly related TO an alleged
pinball machine. Therefore, its a perfectly acceptable topic to discuss.
I just wish to discuss the lack of ability to build said pinball
machine. Since there has been nothing to prove the contrary, you can't
call what I do as trolling. It would be trolling if I said Stern isn't
going to build WOF machines as we have seen pics of the machine and its
been seen at a trade show, its real. TPF's MM is not real. One does not
exist. Just because YOU don't like what I have to say, doesn't make it
any less valid.

Milt

Oct 18, 2007, 12:06:58 PM10/18/07

Us: 3
You: 1

Chris Evans

Oct 18, 2007, 4:46:47 PM10/18/07
On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 05:58:01 -0700, rbur...@metrocast.net wrote:

>You can call me a
>liar if you want, oh that's right, you did in the other post!

And I will keep on doing so, Liar, until you produce the mythical
pictures that _you_ came here and promised us all.

metallik

Oct 18, 2007, 5:02:34 PM10/18/07
> I was wondering the same thing. I have asked some hard questions of you Rick,
> but I don't think I've ever resorted to name-calling. I hope you aren't lumping
> me in with anyone else, but I've noticed that you seem to be avoiding my posts
> for some reason. I only seek the truth in what is going on, and you seem to be
> the man with the access to those answers.

He's sent a few other mis-directed replies in this thread, so I'm
thinking it's simple 'user error' and nothing malicious.

Rick, when you want to reply to a post, assuming you're using Google,
make sure you click the 'reply' link that is IN the post you want to
reply to, and not a reply link from someone else's post. When google
collapses the thread, it can be easy to mis-click. When people view
messages in threaded view, they see you replying to one fella's post
while addressing a completely different person. Most folks assume
that a person is replying to *them* when the reply is tagged to their
post. Just FYI.

BTW, I'd recommend for everyone who is using Google to click the
'Options' link in the upper right part of the screen (in the grey bar)
and choose View as a Tree. This puts the current post into threaded
view. Now, click the 'rec.games.pinball' link in the upper left (big
black letters) and NOT the back button, so this setting sticks for all
posts (if you hit back, it reverts to the old way).

buzz66

Expat

Oct 19, 2007, 5:05:40 PM10/19/07

Wayne who's actually made stuff:1,000,000
Losers who actually want to see a pinball project fail= A BIG FAT
ZERO
LOL,you guys are hysterical...lemme see..I can predict
chuckie,miltie,buzzy,muttalic and maybe 1 other time waster that will
keep this thread goin' to infinity.As was so eloquently posted during
the BBB daze,if you didn't put any $$$ down,but the f*** out
Everyone here can see your true agenda...you can quit the "I hope the
buyers get there MM's,BUT" routine.
The fact you guys post repeatedly that people should get their $$$
back more than reveals your pathetic attempts at sabotaging the
project.
Nothing worse than cowards who try to hide their intentions,be men and
just be honest instead of constantly playing "What's My Line" on RGP.
NONE of you guys has a $$$ down a TPF MM or even knows anyone who
does,so please tell me why the UNDYING curiosity about it ;)
Oh and miltie for the love of the silverball,DO YOU EVEN OWN A PIN
YET?!? Lol! You can't even get off a dime to buy a beater but feel
it's necessary to blather on and on about a pin you won't ever have.

citz...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2007, 5:53:11 PM10/19/07

Your schtick gets old too. Do you ever shut the fuck up?

chuck

Oct 19, 2007, 6:00:31 PM10/19/07
On Oct 19, 5:53 pm, citznf...@gmail.com wrote:

> Your schtick gets old too. Do you ever shut the fuck up?- Hide quoted text -

He's the consummate hypocrite and far too dull to think up anything
new. Consider him for the troll he is. Read his posts if you must
and just be thankful that you aren't him ;-)

larr...@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2007, 6:29:07 PM10/19/07
> He's the consummate hypocrite and far too dull to think up anything
> new. Consider him for the troll he is. Read his posts if you must
> and just be thankful that you aren't him ;-)

Actually, you get past the parts where Expat feels he needs to defend
himself (which I understand) and his posts are normally insightful and
intellegent. Frankly, I'm glad I'm not one of you 'cause then I
wouldn't be looking forward to a new MM on the way and be depressed
when others receive theirs. But let me guess, you were at the grocery
store and the checkout clerk said the mother of her son's girlfriend
knows the aunt of a man who heard from his daughter's penpal that's
best friends with the Australian man who delivers mail to a man that
knows Wayne. That man knows all about pinballs and he says the
machines will never be built. It's gotta be true.

chuck

Oct 19, 2007, 6:56:04 PM10/19/07

You really lack reading comprehension don't you?

twopoin...@aol.com

Oct 19, 2007, 8:07:37 PM10/19/07
> You: 1- Hide quoted text -

Scam?? Lets think about this LOGICALY. Think, it might hurt but
really think about this! I've been over this a number of times in my
head and I don't think its a scam. Maybe he bit off more then he can
chew but not a scam.

Everyones so worried about him having 2mil in deposits, lack of
pictures and missed deadlines. If I was running this as a scam, there
would be tons of (doctored) pictures, and no missed deadlines! I
would try everything I could to get the second 2 or 3 mil! I sure
would want to do everything I could to encourage the victims! Take
the second half of payment, forge shipment documents and skip town. I
surely wouldn't be moving into a larger facility! If he was scamming
money, he'd have to be setting things up for a quick escape. It just
doesnt add up! Why would he buy the new facility if he wasnt
expecting to complete the project? Especially since he knows if its
not completed people will lose all trust in him, and probably never
buy from him again.
Just my .02.
Steve

Kyle Wren

Oct 19, 2007, 10:11:54 PM10/19/07
In article <1192832947.9...@q3g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
larr...@yahoo.com says...

>Actually, you get past the parts where Expat feels he needs to defend
>himself (which I understand) and his posts are normally insightful and
>intellegent.

I can't really build on that to make it any funnier than you already have. Thank
you.

>Frankly, I'm glad I'm not one of you 'cause then I
>wouldn't be looking forward to a new MM on the way

I used to feel this way about Santa too. Eventually you will stop looking
forward and begin the depressing task of looking back and wondering when you
will see your game or your money back. I hope not, but it's looking likely at
this point.

>and be depressed
>when others receive theirs.

I can comfort myself in this possibility right now by going downstairs and
playing a couple of games on the non-repro-backordered-til-who-knows-when game
which you guys now refer to as an "Original Run" Medieval Madness machine.

>But let me guess, you were at the grocery
>store and the checkout clerk said the mother of her son's girlfriend
>knows the aunt of a man who heard from his daughter's penpal that's
>best friends with the Australian man who delivers mail to a man that
>knows Wayne. That man knows all about pinballs and he says the
>machines will never be built. It's gotta be true.

Hey, you have met Rick too? He posts here on this group every once in a while
and promises stuff that doesn't exist. What a small world!

Sorry to get stinky on you buddy, but it still comes back to the fact that your
side (Rick) came here first.

Kyle Wren

Oct 19, 2007, 10:23:23 PM10/19/07
In article <1192827940.6...@q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, Expat says...

>LOL,you guys are hysterical...lemme see..I can predict
>chuckie,miltie,buzzy,muttalic and maybe 1 other time waster that will
>keep this thread goin' to infinity.

I was willing to drop it two weekends ago when Rick was going to put up the
pictures of Wayne's production facility. I guess when that happens is when this
stuff will die down. Never start something you can't finish, that should be
Rick's new motto.

>The fact you guys post repeatedly that people should get their $$$
>back more than reveals your pathetic attempts at sabotaging the
>project.

I'm happy with them getting anything back for their money actually. And I'm not
sure how keeping track of deadlines and wanting to see promised proof and
pictures is "sabotaging" anything. Unless there's a problem with the project? Is
there a problem that we should know about?

>Nothing worse than cowards who try to hide their intentions,be men and
>just be honest instead of constantly playing "What's My Line" on RGP.

My name is Kyle Wren. Wayne Gilliard has taken deposits and promised 1000
pinball machines in exchange in the next 11 weeks. I just want to see the proof
of that that was promised a couple of weeks ago by Rick. Is that open enough, I
hope I'm not hiding anything.

>NONE of you guys has a $$$ down a TPF MM or even knows anyone who
>does,so please tell me why the UNDYING curiosity about it ;)

That is pretty odd isn't it? We should be hip-deep in people with 1000
pre-orders out there...

larr...@yahoo.com

Oct 19, 2007, 11:41:16 PM10/19/07

> which you guys now refer to as an "Original Run"MedievalMadnessmachine.

Granted, I'm relatively new to RGP but I'm not sure I've seen anyone
refer to Wayne's machines as "orginal run" pinballs. They will, I
suspect, look and play identical to the older machines. Being newer,
however, they should have more value or so it seems to me. The buying
public will ultimately determine if that is accurate in the event any
of Wayne's customers decide to resell their machines.

> Sorry to get stinky on you buddy, but it still comes back to the fact that your
> side (Rick) came here first.

Absolutely no offense taken. And, I don't really think that's an
accurate characterization of Rick. Again, I'm new but I believe there
were many, many negative postings before he entered into the
debate.

Milt

Oct 20, 2007, 3:57:26 AM10/20/07
twopoin...@aol.com wrote:

> Scam?? Lets think about this LOGICALY. Think, it might hurt but
> really think about this! I've been over this a number of times in my
> head and I don't think its a scam. Maybe he bit off more then he can
> chew but not a scam.

Well ok, maybe not a scam, but a project that was taken on by someone
that has no clue or ability to complete said project with the resources
available to him.

> Everyones so worried about him having 2mil in deposits, lack of
> pictures and missed deadlines. If I was running this as a scam, there
> would be tons of (doctored) pictures, and no missed deadlines! I
> would try everything I could to get the second 2 or 3 mil! I sure
> would want to do everything I could to encourage the victims! Take
> the second half of payment, forge shipment documents and skip town. I
> surely wouldn't be moving into a larger facility! If he was scamming
> money, he'd have to be setting things up for a quick escape. It just
> doesnt add up! Why would he buy the new facility if he wasnt
> expecting to complete the project? Especially since he knows if its
> not completed people will lose all trust in him, and probably never
> buy from him again.
> Just my .02.
> Steve

What new facility did he buy? Was it a facility that has the space, etc
to produce pinball machines? How do you know he even HAS this "new
facility"? Have you seen pics or are you just going on HIS word that he
has this facility? I know at one point he apparently got a bigger
warehouse but the only pics we have seen of that seems to have the floor
space filled with container games he is reselling on EBay? Is that the
facility?

Besides, he could still be pulling a scam, he's just not very smart
about it.

Milt

Oct 20, 2007, 4:00:55 AM10/20/07
citz...@gmail.com wrote:

> Your schtick gets old too. Do you ever shut the fuck up?

Yeah he does, its called a killfile. Put him in it and you never see his
moronic posts again. It completely rules!

Expat

Oct 20, 2007, 4:47:33 PM10/20/07

Damn...I must be psychic..LOL loser,you are sooo predictable.

Expat

Oct 20, 2007, 4:56:31 PM10/20/07
On Oct 20, 10:00 am, Milt <netr...@nospammiltsweb.com> wrote:

Yeeah,unlike you I play with logic.You are here REPEATEDLY trolling
about anything related to TPF/MM remakes.You DON'T EVEN OWN A PINBALL
MACHINE!!!!So exactly what is your REAL motive for trolling
here....Maybe you wanna be cool w/ the 3 or 4 other guys that can't
help but PREVARICATE about the TPF MM project.

It is loading more messages.