FS: Williams Winning Streak Dotmation slot machine

c...@provide.net

Apr 22, 2013, 6:06:43 AM4/22/13
I have a Williams Winning Streak (designed by Larry DeMar)
for sale here in the Detroit area. It has a full size
DMD screen, as used in Sega Baywatch and other pinballs.
The DMD along, which is in great condition, is worth $300.

So if you're a pin head and you want a slot machine, this
is the one to get. You have a back up DMD for when you
get a big DMD Sega pinball, and a nice slot machine to boot.

Has a bill acceptor and takes quarters. Fully functional
and in nice condition. Price is $550. Location Novi Michigan.
Email: cfh at provide.net
Picture: http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/winstreak1.jpg

dhal...@comcast.net

Apr 5, 2015, 1:33:30 PM4/5/15
Is this machine still available? Would really like to have it.

Don

c...@provide.net

Apr 7, 2015, 6:18:48 AM4/7/15
that was years ago. i love those dotmation slots. i used to have
like everyone that Larry Demar and company made for WMS. they were
for sure very cool. and since they sued the large DMD (think baywatch),
they have some value just from a parts point of view. but they are
all sold. of the spinning reel with a bonus screeen, i still have
a jackpot party. probably the best one they made. but it's not for
sale (and it doubles as a good large DMD testing platform.)

poss...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2015, 8:32:57 PM4/7/15
I have the Winning Streak in question. Works great and has hardly been used since I got it. Contact me if you are interested

Scivey at sbc global dot net

poss...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2015, 12:15:17 PM4/23/15
I would like to sell this slot to make room in the basement. If anyone is interested please contact me. I can deliver to the Ann Arbor vfw pinball showcase.

dhal...@comcast.net

Feb 1, 2016, 3:18:29 PM2/1/16
On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 8:32:57 PM UTC-4, Scott Ivey wrote:
> I have the Winning Streak in question. Works great and has hardly been used since I got it. Contact me if you are interested
>
> Scivey at sbc global dot net

I am very interested but it depends on where are you located? Please email me a dhal...@comcast.net

Thanks, Don

dundasw...@gmail.com