WTT: HUO SM for HUO TSPP or possible sale of SM outright.

Jay

Jun 6, 2010, 10:45:14 AM6/6/10
Looking to work a deal for a The Simpsons Pinball Party.

SM has zero flaws and includes the following mods plus some LEDs.

Shaker Motor
Pinbits Spiderman plastic guards - With blue webbing
Stern DMD Cover - RED

Have original box.

Pictures can be found here but will to take more if needed.

http://s1022.photobucket.com/albums/af349/playmorepinball/Spider-Man/

Email any requests, leaving a phone # is best as I will return all
calls.

Game is located in NE PA about 1 hour away from A-Town show.

Thanks!

Jason Cross

Jun 6, 2010, 12:04:02 PM6/6/10

This is a smokin' deal for a Simpsons owner.

Message has been deleted

PinTrain

Jun 6, 2010, 12:26:16 PM6/6/10
Damn too bad you arent closer...

I live in Sacramento and with a REALLY nice TSPP with LED's and I
would highly consider that...

~Justin

mooky

Jun 7, 2010, 2:03:58 PM6/7/10

i think simpsons value is the same as spidey as far as huo games go. i
am enjoying my second huo one in the house and wouldn;t trade it for
spidey. too hard to find in nice shape. way deeper and harder game. i
miss keiths software.. ;) mark

Jay

Jun 9, 2010, 10:36:00 PM6/9/10
SM is SOLD.

Thanks to everyone who contacted me and sorry if I did not get in
touch with anyone as I was waiting for the buyer to pick it up.

Still looking for a HUO TSPP.

Got cold, hard, wet, smelly CA$H!

Email Me! =]